TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ultimate Stang Challenge

iceman

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"G STRING" :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

We've all been sick here for a while so no change to get nice pics unless you want her in flannel PJ's and the car under the cover. I think we're almost through it. The damn pre-school has gotten us sick with something new about every other week in the cold weather. I this round is the "roto virus". I'm eager for the warm weather and th be healthy again soon!

We've all been sick here for a while so no change to get nice pics unless you want her in flannel PJ's and the car under the cover. I think we're almost through it. The damn pre-school has gotten us sick with something new about every other week in the cold weather. I this round is the "roto virus". I'm eager for the warm weather and th be healthy again soon!

Yikes... I don't need pics of :barf:

:hysterical:

We've been fortunate not to get anything major (yet) from the kids. Those schools are usually a petri dish of some nasty stuff. I should buy stock in the company that makes that Purell hand sanitizer as much as I use it. :hysterical:

:stop: :barf: :camera: ............................................. :hysterical:

May you and your family get well soon bud.

Thanks - I've managed to avoid this thing so far but my son had it and my wife is just about through it and my little girl seems to have a little bit of it now so it's still around but I figured I'd post a pic or two for Joe :)

Boo Hoo - we're all covered up still and I am going through the hand sanitizer like crazy too. Kelly made fun of me until she crapped out her insides for a week and now she's carrying a bottle around too. I love winter and pre-school! Such a good combo.

post-3980-1199991295_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1199991295_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
OK guys Iceman and Wicked need your help again today. Voting starts at Noon today. Please vote if you have a chance for iceman and wicked.

THXS!!!!!

Thanks Kevin - I just voted for both of us and we are off to a good start. I think you will win easy in this round and if I can pull it out it will be entertaining next round for us. I see Lambo and one of us in the finals though. Good luck!

Chris

Thanks Kevin - I just voted for both of us and we are off to a good start. I think you will win easy in this round and if I can pull it out it will be entertaining next round for us. I see Lambo and one of us in the finals though. Good luck!

Chris

iceman/wicked, just got my vote in for the both of you.

Thanks all so far for the votes. I believe I have snuck into the final 8 and will now have to face off against one of own. I think my next round is a match up with Kevin and the "Wicked GT500". I love his car too and certainly can't say anything bad about it. Vote for one of us and Lambo so we can get the Shelby's as far as we can. So far out of 2 Ultimate Stang Challenges I don't think a Shelby has lost to anything but another Shelby.

Just remember when voting the Kevin is done - I need the $ :) Vote for me :D HAHA

Congrats Iceman...........One good thing is if I lose to you.........its all good because your car is truly awesome. GT500's ROCK!!!

back to ya - it will be thefirst one I have been in that I'd not know which one to take if I was handed the keys and told to pick one.

Hey all,

I am matched up with Kevin's Wicked GT500. He's ahead right now so i thought i'd ask anyone who has not voted to go place a vote for one of us. Hopefully me but if I have to lose at least it will be to a Shelby that is a great car. Also don't forget to support Man-O-War (Lambo's car). We know 1 Shelby gets into the final 4 since Kevin or I have to make it but let's try for an all Shelby final!

Thanks for the support so far.

Hey all,

I am matched up with Kevin's Wicked GT500. He's ahead right now so i thought i'd ask anyone who has not voted to go place a vote for one of us. Hopefully me but if I have to lose at least it will be to a Shelby that is a great car. Also don't forget to support Man-O-War (Lambo's car). We know 1 Shelby gets into the final 4 since Kevin or I have to make it but let's try for an all Shelby final!

+1............ :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hey all,

just got my votes in for the iceman/wicked matchup and manowar of course. i hated having to choose between 2 gt500's.

just got my votes in for the iceman/wicked matchup and manowar of course. i hated having to choose between 2 gt500's.

+1. These are 2 awesome rides. I'd wish the brackets would have been different and allow all GT500s to reach the final four.

+1. These are 2 awesome rides. I'd wish the brackets would have been different and allow all GT500s to reach the final four.

Me too but more importantly lets try to make sure we get two in the finals :) I think Lambo's a lock. Who ever ends up winning between me and Kevin has a tough match up coming I think.

Thanks for all the support even if you accidentally voted for the other guy :)

Archived