TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ultimate Stang Challenge

iceman

All,

My car was selected to compete in the Ultimate Stang Challenge this time. I am the only GT500 in the field right now after 3 were in it last time and Lambo won the whole thing. Elite 1 and Mr. Farmdog also had representation for us. I was hoping that you all would consider registering and giving me a vote as I am up against some pretty stiff competition. My first round opponent is actually a really nice show car that has a lot of good work done....but it isn't a GT500 so I was hoping you would support me and not him after you see the pictures of his car. it is really nice as are most of them in this challenge.

It's kind of a pain to register and then vote but I really appreciate it as there is money for mods on the line line and i can always use some of that....What I can't use I'll share with people that can use it.

Here is where you register and then they send an e-mail to you to click a link to confirm it's a real e-mail: http://stangplanet.com/forum/register.php

Here is where you go to vote after registering: http://stangplanet.com/cmps_index.php?pageid=usc

Thanks - I'll update how I do on here if I advance past the first round.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All,

My car was selected to compete in the Ultimate Stang Challenge this time. I am the only GT500 in the field right now after 3 were in it last time and Lambo won the whole thing. Elite 1 and Mr. Farmdog also had representation for us. I was hoping that you all would consider registering and giving me a vote as I am up against some pretty stiff competition. My first round opponent is actually a really nice show car that has a lot of good work done....but it isn't a GT500 so I was hoping you would support me and not him after you see the pictures of his car. it is really nice as are most of them in this challenge.

It's kind of a pain to register and then vote but I really appreciate it as there is money for mods on the line line and i can always use some of that....What I can't use I'll share with people that can use it.

Here is where you register and then they send an e-mail to you to click a link to confirm it's a real e-mail: http://stangplanet.com/forum/register.php

Here is where you go to vote after registering: http://stangplanet.com/cmps_index.php?pageid=usc

got my vote Ice :happy feet:

it says *you may not vote on this poll* :headscratch:

as soon as i figure it out uve got my vote... that other stang pales in comparison!

Did you register then go to your e-mail and activate your membership first? Just a thought. :happy feet:

it says *you may not vote on this poll* :headscratch:

as soon as i figure it out uve got my vote... that other stang pales in comparison!

You have to register and then respond to their e-mail to be registered.....feel free to register multiple e-mails and vote again :)

I actually like the other car a lot....I wish he drove it and had a 1/4 mile time but different strokes for different folks. His interior is really nice but it's a show vs go thing....I like go and think my show is fine too.

just voted. looks like you are up 22-17.

Thanks - it actually is a marathon as it goes until Monday at Noon pacific then they set the next round up for a week - I didn't even know this had started until just when i put the post up here - I guess it started a day ago???

I appreciate the votes from everyone - Maybe we can get more GT500's in for the USC 3 as well.

Thanks - it actually is a marathon as it goes until Monday at Noon pacific then they set the next round up for a week - I didn't even know this had started until just when i put the post up here - I guess it started a day ago???

I appreciate the votes from everyone - Maybe we can get more GT500's in for the USC 3 as well.

well after that I think I should vote for the other car :hysterical2:

All,

There you go iceman, you got my vote :yup: ...Good Luck to you !!!

P.S.- By the way, that was an "awesome" pic of that green racing bike you posted a while back :rockon:

There you go iceman, my vote is in :yup: ...Good Luck to you !!!

P.S.- By the way, that was an "awesome" pic of that green racing bike you posted a while back :rockon:

:happy feet:

Thanks all for the votes and support. I'm still holding a small lead (last I checked anyway). More importantly I snuck out of work today and went racing :)

Ran a 10.991 but the printer was busted and I can't prove it and don't know any more about it than that. Try as I did I could not duplicate the effort. I have a new high trap though al 134.56 and a new best run with proof of 11.041 @ 133.01 with a 1.638 60' time :) I'll be scanning a time slip in the 1/4 time thread asap.

Unoficially the first vert in the 10's

:happy feet:

Congrats!! You did it once, you'll do it again.

Yes - but likely not this year. I think this may have been my last chance for the year....we'll see if they open it up after halloween or not but I will get there next yr for sure...with proof!

Got my vote Iceman

Good-luck

Thanks very much - i just checked and as of now (10:21 am EST on Thursday morning) I have a slim lead (14 votes). If nothing else it's a good competition. I sort of expect he will pass me over the week end but you never know. I appreciate each vote.

We're dead even last time I looked (earlier this morning). Clearly the most active of the 4 battles and tied at 58 votes each. He had a big surge yesterday and I'm about tapped out so anything anyone can suggest to help me out would be great.

Thanks all for the votes.

Archived