TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Duplicate SVT certificate

Snake Bit

I was surprised to find a packet from Ford in my mail box today with a duplicate SVT cert. in it. I didn't request a new one since my color was OK on the original. I'm just wondering if they sent everybody new ones. I'm certainly not complaining - now I have a spare.

I was surprised to find a packet from Ford in my mail box today with a duplicate SVT cert. in it. I didn't request a new one since my color was OK on the original. I'm just wondering if they sent everybody new ones. I'm certainly not complaining - now I have a spare.

Plus I got the other ford pamphlets that I didn't get the first time.

Plus I got the other ford pamphlets that I didn't get the first time.

That yellow pamphlet from Ford racing has a very nice Twin Screw Whipple supercharger that would go nice on my wifes GT/CS. $5,475 for the 400 HP unit and $6,439 for the 500 HP unit. Parts only. I showed it to Tana and she smiled. :)

I just got my 2nd one today. You know what is strange; I bought my car out of state, so the dealer gave my the Builder of Origin sheet because the car had not been titled yet. The BOO stated a build date of 7/17/06(Monday), but my SVT Cert states a build date of 7/22/06(Saturday). Is my car that special that they took a week to build it and they worked overtime on a Saturday just to get it finished?? :hysterical: Is some guy just typing whatever to get these certs out?

I don't really care all that much. I just think it's funny.

I just got my 2nd one today. You know what is strange; I bought my car out of state, so the dealer gave my the Builder of Origin sheet because the car had not been titled yet. The BOO stated a build date of 7/17/06(Monday), but my SVT Cert states a build date of 7/22/06(Saturday). Is my car that special that they took a week to build it and they worked overtime on a Saturday just to get it finished?? :hysterical: Is some guy just typing whatever to get these certs out?

I don't really care all that much. I just think it's funny.

I could be wrong but the BOO is probably the WEEK of the 7/17/06 but your SVT cert has the exact date it was built and not the week of.

I could be wrong but the BOO is probably the WEEK of the 7/17/06 but your SVT cert has the exact date it was built and not the week of.

So they built it on a Saturday? I have not heard of a car built on a Saturday before. Anyone else have a car built on a Saturday? Is that why th ADM was so high, to pay for the overtime? :hysterical:

So they built it on a Saturday? I have not heard of a car built on a Saturday before. Anyone else have a car built on a Saturday? Is that why th ADM was so high, to pay for the overtime? :hysterical:

LOL maybe :hysterical: Just sounded like a reasonable explanation :) you got to give me 5/10 for the guess. Maybe they test drove yours on Saturday before signing off on it :hysterical:

Doughnuts in the parking lot Saturday morning :)

Got my second one yesterday

I ordered mine two weeks ago and still have not got it. Should have come quicker now that my dollar is worth more than a US one. :redcard::hysterical::hysterical:

It must have been 3-4 weeks for mine, but it just arrived yesterday. Says "certify" not "certifies" which I understand to be on the new cert, but the colour states "Ebony" instead of "Ebony Clearcoat" which is what I was told by SVT would be changed.

Maybe another one is still in the slow-moving Canadian mail (as opposed to the fast-moving Canadian dollar. Hey, I'm on your side, Rbortnick!) :headspin:

Got my 2nd certificate today along with all the stuff sent with the first one . THANKS SVT

shelby001,

my original certificate does say "certify" but the color says vista blue ("clearcoat" was eliminated). i have not received a second certificate yet. does your second version say "vista blue clearcoat"?

Got my second one yesterday! :happy feet: :happy feet:

It says "certify" and "Alloy Metallic".

Looks nice. :happy feet:

They charged my credit card in U.S. dollars. Saved me money. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Thanks SVT!!! :banvictory:

I got a second one as well, even though the first one was correct. I believe Ford just sent a new one to everyone. They are great and are doing the right thing...new leader and all. Now I can have my printing company I use put Shelby Automobiles on top of the certificate where it belongs. :happy feet:

Archived