TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Have VIN finally!!!

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Congrat's on getting your VIN # now the waiting really starts, hope yours is a short wait!! Don't forget you can track your build by giving your VIN # to this site, it'll help with the PSDS!!!

Mike

Dr. Detroit

Congrat's on getting your VIN # now the waiting really starts, hope yours is a short wait!! Don't forget you can track your build by giving your VIN # to this site, it'll help with the PSDS!!!

Mike

Don't believe him !!! nothing helps with PSDS apart from delivery :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: though I have bought stuff from SAI and others and that helps :devil: ....................................... for 20 mins then you go track your VIN again :hysterical:

Received VIN for my 2008 GT500 Friday afternoon! :happy feet: ....Now the fun begins! :shift:

Thanks Gents.....just gonna kick back and wait :dreamy: ..maybe go over to AAI and take a peek....it's six miles from my home!

No build date yet but hope it's B-4 the snow hits the pavement!

Congrats, Dr. Now you only have one more year of waiting. :drop: Oh wait, that was what happened to me. :doh::hysterical2:

Thank you....it's really more like two years when I put my name down for a 2007 and now the 2008 looks even better and don't mind waiting.....I can do that, I'm retired!!! :hysterical2:

Archived