TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone going to the SEMA show?

whazen1

Will be heading to Las Vegas next week for the SEMA show. Was wondering if there will be any Shelby GT500's there. Last year there was one in the Motorcraft booth and I think the Pirelli booth. Also saw a couple of GT350's.

Will be heading to Las Vegas next week for the SEMA show. Was wondering if there will be any Shelby GT500's there. Last year there was one in the Motorcraft booth and I think the Pirelli booth. Also saw a couple of GT350's.

Not going, but I heard there were going to be nine, yes I said nine, Focuses (Foci?) in the Ford booth.

Anthem told me today they woulnt have the car ready for sema....if you go, please go to the anthem booth and give them HELL for me....ask them where's the gt500? there taking a gto instead ....a Fu***g GTO????? I'm still going though 1st and 2nd my tickets are non-refundable

Are you allowed to take photos at the show...this is my first time and wanted to know if I should take the camera?

hell yea bring a camera and take lots of pics, there is so much cool stuff there! I wish I was going this year there's going to be tons of gt500 parts out there. Make sure you have plenty of film( I mean bytes) and bring us back your results! :happy feet:

Mach1fever, maybe we will meet up sometime at one of the shows. I keep waiting for something at Old Towne in Kissimmee but it seems that they have imports or older cars. Hopefully some day they will have something with late model muscle so I can bring my GT500 over there. For anybody going to the SEMA show, don't worry about taking pictures, you can barely get through without getting out of the way of somebody taking pictures of virtually everything. I am going on Tuesday and coming back Friday. I have been going for almost 15 years and I never get tired of it. There are two different places to go. The tire, wheel show and car manufacturers are at the Convention center and the parts and accessories show is in the convention center attached to the Venetion Hote. I think they call it the Sands Convention center. Hope everybody going has a great time!

WE'll be there as well. If anyone wants to meet up give us a call at 281-667-5566. The shop phones will be forwarded to my cell, We got extra tickets as well for some of the after parties if anyone wants some.

Joe

We are leaving Monday morning at 6am and should be there by 9am.

I'm a SEMA veteran also. I'm thinking of driving my Gt500, I just hope any Highway Patrol I happen to run into cuts me a little slack.

My advice is don't go to SEMA without a camera. Not only are the cars unbelievable but the women are too. Also, if you're just going to see the sights, the SEMA show is by far the better of the two. AAPEX, which is at the Sands covention center is mostly parts manufacturers and tool companies and doesnt have as much cool stuff as SEMA. If your only going for 1 or 2 days stick with SEMA.

Archived