TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Revised Certificate arrived today 10-20-07

Grabber

Here's me pulling "a Grabber". Oh brother - I'm in need of some serious therapy. Good thing my girlfried is a therapist. Here she comes now - time for more therapy!

th_DSC00538.jpg

th_DSC00536.jpg

Nice job Flyboy! That's a great way to display your certificate and second engine plaque! Too bad my engine builders had both retired by the time we did the plant tour.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Today my Revised certificate arrived. :happy feet: It now says Grabber Orange instead of Orange. I really appreciate SVT for listening to us and making the change. You guys are a great team. Keep up the good work. :)

Here's my revised Certificate.

Certificaterevised-GT500002.jpg

I'm a new Mustang Shelby GT 500 owner, what do I have to do to get this Certificate? Bilhannah@aol.com

Today my Revised certificate arrived. :happy feet: It now says Grabber Orange instead of Orange. I really appreciate SVT for listening to us and making the change. You guys are a great team. Keep up the good work. :)

Here's my revised Certificate.

Certificaterevised-GT500002.jpg

I'm a new Mustang Shelby GT 500 owner, what do I have to do to get this Certificate? Bilhannah@aol.com

Welcome Bill.

Call SVT at 1-800-FORDSVT and have your vin ready. Also have your credit card ready. It's $45 bucks.

You say a new Shelby owner would that be & 08 `? If it is an 07` you call S.V.T as Grabber indicated & if you happen to be a SAAC member you get a $10.00 discount. 08` certificates will not be issued until several monthes after production ends

You say a new Shelby owner would that be & 08 `? If it is an 07` you call S.V.T as Grabber indicated & if you happen to be a SAAC member you get a $10.00 discount. 08` certificates will not be issued until several monthes after production ends

I can get you one that lists Shelby Automobiles, Inc. right on top and before SPT or is it S&M or SVT.

Archived