TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Revised Certificate arrived today 10-20-07

Grabber

Today my Revised certificate arrived. :happy feet: It now says Grabber Orange instead of Orange. I really appreciate SVT for listening to us and making the change. You guys are a great team. Keep up the good work. :)

Here's my revised Certificate.

Certificaterevised-GT500002.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will they change the RED to TORCH RED.....??????????????Or do I need to call them......

+1. Mine says RED also, and I have not received a new certificate yet. Maybe this second certificate only applies to Grabber Orange...

What do the black certs say? black or ebony? I have not yet seen one for this color.

Hey str8black500 ! I have the black with Red Stripe and the certificate states Ebony.

Thats it...just Ebony. Which I believe it should..."Ebony Black" or "Black Ebony" doesn't

sound correct...kinda redundant.

I too received another certificate today as well as an additional letter. The cover letter

contained more specific production data on my Shelby with Red Stipe Package. This data

is exactly the breakdown I was looking for.

Kudos to SVT !! When businesses listen to their customers and deliver ; success is eminent.

Thanks SVT.

ItalianStallion

I took my new original certificate and put it in a frame (nothing fancy) and put it on my office wall where I can enjoy it and show it off.

Certificaterevised-GT500004.jpg

Certificaterevised-GT500005.jpg

I also framed a copy and put it on my garage wall where I have some other stuff framed.

Certificaterevised-GT500010.jpg

I also went back down to kinkos and laminated a couple color copies to keep in my trunk of my shelby to show off at car shows. :happy feet:

I took my new original certificate and put it in a frame (nothing fancy) and put it on my office wall where I can enjoy it and show it off.

Certificaterevised-GT500004.jpg

Certificaterevised-GT500005.jpg

I also framed a copy and put it on my garage wall where I have some other stuff framed.

Certificaterevised-GT500010.jpg

I also went back down to kinkos and laminated a couple color copies to keep in my trunk of my shelby to show off at car shows. :happy feet:

Very Nice Grabber...I, too, am going to follow up and make duplicates...thats a good idea on keeping some in the trunk. One Shelby owner at our fall gathering had his cert framed and fastened to his trunk

floor with 2 nitrous bottles on either side...which, by the way, were functional.

I received my replacement certificate today also.

It's perfect!

When I talked to Jeff at SVT about using the complete color name I also asked if they could print them using 8 lines vs 7 lines because the 6th line on mine was running into the blue border, and he said they will look into it.

Well guess what, SVT added the extra line.

Thanks SVT, You Guys Rock!

Alan

I received my replacement certificate today also.

It's perfect!

When I talked to Jeff at SVT about using the complete color name I also asked if they could print them using 8 lines vs 7 lines because the 6th line on mine was running into the blue border, and he said they will look into it.

Well guess what, SVT added the extra line.

Thanks SVT, You Guys Rock!

Alan

I noticed that too. Thanks Alan for pointing that out to them. :happy feet: It looks much better. See my new & old cert below.

Here is my new Cert.

Old Cert

BuildnumbersGT500001.jpg

I received my replacement certificate today and it now reads 'Red is the Fastest', :hysterical: It now says Torch Red. I guess those of us who received the original certificates have a little something special. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I received my replacement certificate today and it now reads 'Red is the Fastest', :hysterical: It now says Torch Red. I guess those of us who received the original certificates have a little something special. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Yes we do.

It was a limited time offer.

A 2-fer :hysterical2:

Hey Grabber -

I never got the couple extra placards - I don't know what to call them You framed them in your pics. I paid $55 - I thought with the extra $10 I was to get that too. Is that how you got yours?

Those are called Hero cards, and I got them from my dealer. They have a front and back to them, so I took 2 of them and framed them with the oppisite sides showing.

Ok I'm going crazy here, there is a better way to do this but for now here ya go. i have some studying to do :banghead:

Wow,

Thanks Norm. I just put my color ink in my printer with some photo paper, and I am printing that photo, to see how it comes out.

Archived