TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rail Car Tracking

Oh8SnakeDriver

Your GT500 has been sitting on that railcar for 7 days. The plant was closed for 2 weeks to do some upgrades. The stripe plant did stay open and work and did about 150 GT500's during that 2 weeks. I have a feeling your rail car will get moving in the next day or so. This is very common.

A slow boat from China is faster. :hysterical:

Your GT500 has been sitting on that railcar for 7 days. The plant was closed for 2 weeks to do some upgrades. The stripe plant did stay open and work and did about 150 GT500's during that 2 weeks. I have a feeling your rail car will get moving in the next day or so. This is very common.

Hi Grabber(Rob),

Are you able to check on my rail car if you only have the VIN?

I was told by my GM yesterday that he was trying to get it loaded today as it has sat at Flat Rock for a month.

VIN 1ZVHT88S585137834

The long wait is slowly comming to an end, just in time for Vancouver winter yeeee haaa!!!(parked)(more wax)

I loved the meeting with Steelsteeds by the way...too fun,,,,any more mats for sale?

Thanks

Michael H

Hi Grabber(Rob),

Are you able to check on my rail car if you only have the VIN?

I was told by my GM yesterday that he was trying to get it loaded today as it has sat at Flat Rock for a month.

VIN 1ZVHT88S585137834

The long wait is slowly comming to an end, just in time for Vancouver winter yeeee haaa!!!(parked)(more wax)

I loved the meeting with Steelsteeds by the way...too fun,,,,any more mats for sale?

Thanks

Michael H

Mike, are you from Vancouver ?

If your car ships thru BNSF rail, I can check it from my computer with the vin number. I have a private access account with them. Mine was shipped BNSF to the Port here, so just give me a minute and I will check for you. I will be right back.

Mike,

Currently BNSF rail does not have your car. It has me enter the last 8 of your vin #. Is it correct ?

This is what I am getting:

Trace Results

Click on Equipment ID to view Trip Plan and Waybill Information VIN

ID

Ld

Emp

Current Rptg

Road ETA - Final Destination Intchg

Road BO

Code

EVT

Date

Time

Rail Destination

Date

Hour

85137834 No Information (1) - no waybill

Requests: 1 Found: 0 NotFound: 1

Mike,

Currently BNSF rail does not have your car. It has me enter the last 8 of your vin #. Is it correct ?

This is what I am getting:

Trace Results

Click on Equipment ID to view Trip Plan and Waybill Information VIN

ID

Ld

Emp

Current Rptg

Road ETA - Final Destination Intchg

Road BO

Code

EVT

Date

Time

Rail Destination

Date

Hour

85137834 No Information (1) - no waybill

Requests: 1 Found: 0 NotFound: 1

It is going to Brown Bros Ford Vancouver ,I am in Nanaimo on the Island(Vancouver Island). Thanks for checking but the # is correct and I guess he will get her moving next week.

Shall I check with you next week?

Thanks again Michael

So you're in Vancouver Canada.

I am in Vancouver Washington.

I have found that once a car leaves the states, that our tracking over here gets blacked out.

The Canadians don't want us here in the States watching movement over there.

Grabber,

Thanks for the info. I'm getting really tired of waiting and I want to be able to put a few miles on before the weather turns to crap! Any future updates will be appreciated.

As for Mod's, Once I get all MY Mod's done I'll think about buying some for you!! :beerchug:

Mike

She's still sitting. :cry:

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

ETTX 903790

Empty Yes *Arrived CN FLAROCK, MI 10/13/2007 12:18:00

It must be waiting for mine and Big_Slick's to get made and jump aboard :) wont be long now, looks like they may be going down the line same day all the dates match till now.

I used this link to track my car LINK

Good Luck!

Curbhugger,

Hey thanks for the link. I checked out my train car # and found that it's located in THOJCT, Illinois, where ever that is. I think it's west of Chicago. If so that sucks as I live west of Chicago also. My dealer is up by Appleton, Wisc. So it looks like I'll be making a road trip up north soon!

Thanks again,

Mike

Curbhugger,

Hey thanks for the link. I checked out my train car # and found that it's located in THOJCT, Illinois, where ever that is. I think it's west of Chicago. If so that sucks as I live west of Chicago also. My dealer is up by Appleton, Wisc. So it looks like I'll be making a road trip up north soon!

Thanks again,

Mike

I would check on mine several times a day, I would use google earth to see were it was located each time it was updated. It will give you an idea as to know when to expect it. I knew where it was going to be unloaded, it took at least 24 hours before it showed it was off loaded, and another 24 hours to get to the dealership. The wait is almost over :shift:

I am new to this...How do you find out which train car it is on?

My Vin #: 1ZVHT82H585139242. (08SGT)

I know that my car is "Enroute to Shelby Automobiles" (From the www.shelbyautos.com web site tracking system)

If anyone can provide some helpful information I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I am new to this...How do you find out which train car it is on?

My Vin #: 1ZVHT82H585139242. (08SGT)

I know that my car is "Enroute to Shelby Automobiles" (From the www.shelbyautos.com web site tracking system)

If anyone can provide some helpful information I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Need to call Ford CS and get the rail car number, they will ask you the vin and the sales persons name "which you are".

She's still sitting. :cry:

Trace Results

ETTX 903790

Empty Yes *Arrived CN FLAROCK, MI 10/13/2007 12:18:00

Your Rail car is now moving. :happy feet:

Trace Results

ETTX 903790

Load No *Arrived CN MARKHAM, IL 10/22/2007 13:20:00

Your Rail car is now moving. :happy feet:

Trace Results

ETTX 903790

Grabber,

Thanks for the good news!!! Now here is the downer, Markham, Il. is only 20 miles from where I live, but my car is being transported to my dealership which is up by Appleton, Wisconsin. Which is about 3-4 hours away. Atleast I'll have a fun drive home (hoping the weather stays good) :happy feet: :happy feet: .

Yes I'll bring my camera and post pic's asap :headspin: .

Mike

Grabber,

Thanks for the good news!!! Now here is the downer, Markham, Il. is only 20 miles from where I live, but my car is being transported to my dealership which is up by Appleton, Wisconsin. Which is about 3-4 hours away. Atleast I'll have a fun drive home (hoping the weather stays good) :happy feet: :happy feet: .

Yes I'll bring my camera and post pic's asap :headspin: .

Mike

You're gonna love it. Get ready for some fun! :happy feet:

Just checked...sitll sitting.

Trace Results

ETTX 903790

So you're in Vancouver Canada.

I am in Vancouver Washington.

I have found that once a car leaves the states, that our tracking over here gets blacked out.

The Canadians don't want us here in the States watching movement over there.

Hi Grabber,

Could you check again on my vin and see if she is moving.

I am trying to get a railcar#. Hopefully tomorrow. The wait is starting to get to me.

We are going to see David Beckham and the Galaxy in Vancouver for an overnighter in Vancouver Nov 7/8 and it would be real nice to get the car then as the whole family must make the pilgrimage of course.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks Rob.

Michael

Michael & Grabber: My car was shipped from Flatrock on a CN (Canadian National) railcar. I don't know where they come across the border. As I understand it from Brown Bros., it came right to the rail yard in Vancouver. Can you track Canadian railcars? I have no complaints about delivery time on mine. Car was built April 20/07 and arrived Vancouver May 17th. I feel sorry for you guys who are waiting so long.

JR

You're gonna love it. Get ready for some fun! :happy feet:

Just checked...sitll sitting.

Trace Results

ETTX 903790

Trace Results

ETTX 903790

Load No *Departed NS CALUMET, IL 10/24/2007 13:00:00

Michael & Grabber: My car was shipped from Flatrock on a CN (Canadian National) railcar. I don't know where they come across the border. As I understand it from Brown Bros., it came right to the rail yard in Vancouver. Can you track Canadian railcars? I have no complaints about delivery time on mine. Car was built April 20/07 and arrived Vancouver May 17th. I feel sorry for you guys who are waiting so long.

JR

Call CN - Customer service AT 1 866 926 7245 and ask them if they can help you out.

Report back here!

Call CN - Customer service AT 1 866 926 7245 and ask them if they can help you out.

Report back here!

Hi Grabber,

Goods news, a Blue Oval member from Ontario just sent me this info.

ETTX 712080 Load Arrived Battle Creek, MI on 27 Oct 14:39 ET

ETA To New Westminster, BC on 03 Nov 05:00.

Can you track from this data?

Thanks for any additional info or updates if you can.

Michael

Hi Grabber,

Goods news, a Blue Oval member from Ontario just sent me this info.

ETTX 712080 Load Arrived Battle Creek, MI on 27 Oct 14:39 ET

ETA To New Westminster, BC on 03 Nov 05:00.

Can you track from this data?

Thanks for any additional info or updates if you can.

Michael

I get this:

Trace Results

ETTX 712080

No Information available on Public Trace (Reason:Invalid STCC Code for Public Trace)

Told you the Canadians do not like us tracking their railcars! :rant:

I get this:

Trace Results

ETTX 712080

No Information available on Public Trace (Reason:Invalid STCC Code for Public Trace)

Told you the Canadians do not like us tracking their railcars! :rant:

Thanks Grabber,

I guess Canadians are a little different after all.

The Blue Oval guy (RockMan) actually only works for the railroad and is giving me the updates.

Currently she is near Chicago heading "west young man"!

I will update along the way.

I have to go back out to the garage and keep preparing for the birth :headspin: .

Have a great day, I am.

Mikehart

Archived