TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Wait is Over!

DoubleX

Since putting down the $1k deposit in March 2004 for a 2006 Cobra, being "surprised" by a $15K ADM when I was sitting in the 2007 Tungsten Convertible I ordered in April '06, I finally have my GT500...

2008 Shelby GT500 Convertible - Alloy w/ Satin Silver stripe, Premium Interior in Charcoal, Ambient Lighting, NAV, Sirius, HID, and Cover. Everything but Shaker 1000 (only because it wasn't available).

Ordered 7/17/07, Built 9/17/07, Arrived 10/5/07, in my driveway 10/8/07.

IMG_0458b.jpg

Some better images coming soon as all I had handy was the wife's P&S.

Since putting down the $1k deposit in March 2004 for a 2006 Cobra, being "surprised" by a $15K ADM when I was sitting in the 2007 Tungsten Convertible I ordered in April '06, I finally have my GT500...

2008 Shelby GT500 Convertible - Alloy w/ Satin Silver stripe, Premium Interior in Charcoal, Ambient Lighting, NAV, Sirius, HID, and Cover. Everything but Shaker 1000 (only because it wasn't available).

IMG_0458b.jpg

What, it took you nearly 3 days to get it from the dealer to your driveway? :):):)

Hope you enjoy - always great getting a new toy.

CONGRATS :)

Page

IMG_0458b.jpg

Congrats and welcome to the site, DoubleX. Lots of great information here, about these cars, from the most knowledgeable resources-The People That Drive Them! "Great People-Great Site"

DC :happy feet:

Congrats and welcome to the forum! This is a very nice ride.

While at the Romeo engine plant, did you have a chance to meet your engine builders?

Since I work at Romeo Engine, I get to see all the builders every day. I've even participated in the process, but that's about all I can say about that. ;)

Since I work at Romeo Engine, I get to see all the builders every day. I've even participated in the process, but that's about all I can say about that. ;)

I would say, welcome but instead I will say glad to see you decided to post Mr. Lurker. :)

IMG_0458b.jpg

That car looks somewhat familiar. The side stripes are different, though. Nice ride.

I've been in that building.

Twice.

Say "Hi" to Frank and Big Bob for me. They built my engine, and should both have a picture of the three of us in front of my (our) car.

IMG_0458b.jpg

Welcome to the Orf club. (he has an alloy vert).

I have another comment, but I'll wait until you get 10 posts. :hysterical:

Dave

Archived