TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Drivetrain

Budman340

Hi all!!!!

I hope that I am in the right forum for this question. I have a really good friend who is looking for a GT500 drivetrain set-up, engine, trans, driveshaft, axle assembly etc. I have been searching all over trying to help this person out. Hopefully somebody will know somebody who may be looking to part with these items.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Bud

ps. If this is in the wrong forum, could it please be moved to the correct forum? Thanks!!

Hi all!!!!

I hope that I am in the right forum for this question. I have a really good friend who is looking for a GT500 drivetrain set-up, engine, trans, driveshaft, axle assembly etc. I have been searching all over trying to help this person out. Hopefully somebody will know somebody who may be looking to part with these items.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Bud

ps. If this is in the wrong forum, could it please be moved to the correct forum? Thanks!!

Or keep your eyes peeled for a wrecked car.

All of the large "junk yards" are connected via the internet and can locate these items and have them shipped anywhere. Prices will vary and depending on availability of parts (maybe not so much on a Shelby) they will try to out bid eachother for your business.

Hi all!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Bud

Hey Bud how have you been? Can't you call FORD when you get to work in the morning and tell them to send one over tell them Mr. Shelby needs it for an experiment. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hey Bud how have you been? Can't you call FORD when you get to work in the morning and tell them to send one over tell them Mr. Shelby needs it for an experiment. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Been doing GREAT!!!!!! Thanks!!!! I WISH I could do that, but......I don't think they would do that :call: It's actually going into a 68 stang. He wants to make it into a "sleeper" and then burn their doors off!!! The person who is looking for the set up is a crew chief for one of the Craftsman trucks. While they were here, he gave me the grand tour, so I just wanted to try and help him with his lil' sleeper :car:

Bud

Been doing GREAT!!!!!! Thanks!!!! I WISH I could do that, but......I don't think they would do that :call: It's actually going into a 68 stang. He wants to make it into a "sleeper" and then burn their doors off!!! The person who is looking for the set up is a crew chief for one of the Craftsman trucks. While they were here, he gave me the grand tour, so I just wanted to try and help him with his lil' sleeper :car:

Bud

l

I'd love to hear more about this car while, and after, it's built.

CC

Archived