TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Illinois Area Owners

Lightning Bob

Everyone,

You are all cordially invited to attend a multi-club handicapped bracket race at Byron Dragway on Sunday October 28th. The event will target primarily Fords as evidenced by the title, but will not be limited to them. This is an opportunity for the various clubs to compete in a no pressure friendly venue. If you have friends or relatives who don’t drive a Ford that want to join in, they are welcome too. Just tell them at the gate that you are their for the Ford Funday event as we will have our own tech cards and staging lanes.

The event will be run using a dial in handicapped format using a 0.500 Sportsman’s tree.

There will be trophies awarded to the winner, the runner up, and the two semifinalists.

Hopefully we will get some good end of season air so that lots of us get new ET bests.

Please post on this thread here if you think you will attend and I will add your name to a list I started here: http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/illness/163312...tober-28th.htmlso I can give the folks at Byron a heads up if we are going to get a crowd.

Thanks,

Lightning Bob

NLOC.net

ChicagoSVT.com

ChicagoMustangClub.com

F150online.com

SVTPerformance.com

StangsUnleashed.com

Archived