TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help me on order scheduled 10-22

Senior 500

Thanks if anyone can help. I changed my order from Vapor with no o/h stripe to black with a o/h stripe. The dealer did make the color change on 9-19-07 but the order still had the 52T code on it. The next day he went into the system to remove the 52T code and the system would not remove 52T. They did get their dealer rep involved but he could not do anything. They said it is to late that my car is scheduled.

If anyone can get Ford to remove 52T delete stripe I would really be thankful.

My vin is 1ZVHT88S485143219. Dealer code is 21J291

Thanks if anyone can help. I changed my order from Vapor with no o/h stripe to black with a o/h stripe. The dealer did make the color change on 9-19-07 but the order still had the 52T code on it. The next day he went into the system to remove the 52T code and the system would not remove 52T. They did get their dealer rep involved but he could not do anything. They said it is to late that my car is scheduled.

If anyone can get Ford to remove 52T delete stripe I would really be thankful.

My vin is 1ZVHT88S485143219. Dealer code is 21J291

ShelbyDude might be able to help you with this.

Thanks guys and gals for your input. I'll have a squeeze my dealer for some painted stripes. They knew about the problem on 9-20-07 and only told me about it this morning. The lord knows they have enough profit in the deal to pay for their body shop to paint on some stripes for me.

It's still possible that someone on this forum can pull some strings for me to get 52T removed from my order.

Thanks everyone

Thanks guys and gals for your input. I'll have a squeeze my dealer for some painted stripes. They knew about the problem on 9-20-07 and only told me about it this morning. The lord knows they have enough profit in the deal to pay for their body shop to paint on some stripes for me.

It's still possible that someone on this forum can pull some strings for me to get 52T removed from my order.

Thanks everyone

You might be better served to have them order the stripe kit and install that, rather than have them paint them on. Just MO as who knows how good a paint shop they have, and that is much more permanent that the stripe kit.

Good suggestion..but putting on stripes from a kit takes a lot of practice and talent also. We'll just have to see what happens. Maybe I'll just leave it the way it comes off the truck.

Painting on stripes is not easy or cheap. A few members have done this. The price runs in the thousands. Talk to VNMOUS1.

Archived