TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Revised SVT Certificates are being Made

Grabber

I spoke with a very nice SVT engineer today about our certificates in regards to the color designations currently in place. After chatting about it, he told me they would be having a meeting this week about it. Well, 15 minutes later he called me back and gave me the good news.

Revised certificates will be produced and sent out very soon. Most likely torwards the end of the week. They understand how importand this is to us, and are going to correct it. I want to personally thank them for listening to us and doing this for us.

Rob / Grabber

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spoke with a very nice SVT engineer today about our certificates in regards to the color designations currently in place. After chatting about it, he told me they would be having a meeting this week about it. Well, 15 minutes later he called me back and gave me the good news.

Revised certificates will be produced and sent out very soon. Most likely torwards the end of the week. They understand how importand this is to us, and are going to correct it. I want to personally thank them for listening to us and doing this for us.

Rob / Grabber

:headscratch: What's wrong with our certificates?

EDIT: I found the answer in the other certificate thread. Thanks for keeping those SVT guys in line, Rob.

Rob / Grabber

Grabber,

I also called SVT at about 8:30 am Chicago time and talked to Jeff.

He said that he already talked to Grabber from S/U and that SVT is going to reprint them using the complete color names.

I know your 2 or 3 hours behind me, What time do you get up???

Thanks for fixing this,

Alan

Rob / Grabber

Way to go, Grabber. Can we get them to give us the list of colors they will designate? i.e. will mine say Ebony Black?

The color of your car will be stated on your certificate just like the order guide has it spelled out.

Please note, it is not me keeping them in line. It's SVT keeping in touch with their valued customers. :)

Way to go, Grabber. Can we get them to give us the list of colors they will designate? i.e. will mine say Ebony Black?

Thank you Grabber!

That will be interesting how they describe black. On my window sticker it says "Black Clearcoat" no mention of Ebony. Did the sales brochures say Ebony Black?

Thank you Grabber!

That will be interesting how they describe black. On my window sticker it says "Black Clearcoat" no mention of Ebony. Did the sales brochures say Ebony Black?

I am not sure on that. I am on coffee break at work and don't have the order guide here.

I am not sure on that. I am on coffee break at work and don't have the order guide here.

There's no time for coffee :finger:

will they be resending a new one to those who have a bad one?

So what about us with the fastest color, Performance White? Will we get a second certificate? Why should we be punished just because they got it right on ours? I WANT 2 CERTIFICATES LIKE THE ORANGE GUYS!!!!

So what about us with the fastest color, Performance White? Will we get a second certificate? Why should we be punished just because they got it right on ours? I WANT 2 CERTIFICATES LIKE THE ORANGE GUYS!!!!

Good point

Our new one will say

FASTEST COLOR PERFORMANCE WHITE

Rob / Grabber

Thanks for the heads up Grabber, just talked to Chris at SVT and he confirmed that all will be sent out the "new and improved" certificates.

Eric

Rob / Grabber

Bet your glad you listened to me about sending them back, the power of :cold: works again :hysterical:

Yes, 2 certificates for the price of one :hysterical2: Seriously, I hope we do get another :)

Thanks to those that set SVT on the right path!

Rob / Grabber

your the best!!!

While they're at it, will they be fixing the grammar in the first sentence of the certificate? Shouldn't it say "The Ford Performance Group and Ford Special Vehicle Team" certify ... instead of certifies?

Or is "The Ford Performance Group and Ford Special Vehicle Team" a single entity?

Just wondering.

Archived