TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford apparently squashed Kzinti

ford4v429

you guys seen the apology thread over at blue oval? guess Kzinti has been silenced...sad day for the ford buying enthusiast.

does anyone in here have a link to the USA today article about the way he was helping folks who ordered Fords?

if you dont know about Kzinti, look here- hes been doing this stuff 2.5 years, helped thousands of ford buyers...

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...indpost&p=47063

NOTE: the two 1FAF vins posted above are for GT40s.even guys spending 150k+ cant get info now that Kzinti is offline...thats REALLY sad.

I can think of no easy way to say this other than to say it directly.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be unable to provide vehicle order updates for the forseeable future.

I cannot discuss specific details. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience.

hey RobertLane- any chance you know anyone with the lowdown/where we could 'best complain' about this?

Typical of Ford. Hundreds of happy, thankful customers satisfied through out of the box thinking? No thank you Stop that. Jeepers Ford when are you people gonna wake up and realize that you are your own worst enemy? You have people in your plants that are fourth generation and customers almost as long and you insist on shooting yourselves in the foot. AND IT DIDN"T COST YOU IDIOTS A THING BUT GOODWILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps they fail to realize how much of an asset Kzinti is? Or maybe they're aware, and they're perturbed that he has broken the silence, and found a way to communicate with customers in a way that Ford Motor refuses to? In any case, it's a sad day. Kzinti is, was, and will always be a wealth of knowledge. What Ford *should* do is get rid of the assholes they have at the helm right now, and let Kzinti take over. The guy is just that good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived