TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Florida Meet-How Many Are Going?

MOSI details are here!! Saturday, October 13, 2007 26th Annual Mustang, Shelby and Ford Roundup Hosted by Mustang Club of Tampa, Bill Currie Ford and Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) and will be held at the Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) located in north Tampa at 4801 E. Fowler Avenue, across from the USF SunDome and one mile from Busch Gardens. A portion of the proceeds of the Show will be donated to MOSI's Kids in Charge program. Event hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm with check-in running 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Everyone interested in Ford vehicles is invited to attend and there is no charge to simply view the cars. The show includes classes for ALL years of Mustangs, Shelbys and Ford-powered cars and trucks. Two free tickets to MOSI provided to each vehicle and vendor participating in the show. Additional tickets to MOSI are available for $5.00 each to show registrants. Pre-Registration through October 8th is $25.00 per vehicle; vendors $25.00 per 10x20 space; and car corral is $15.00 per vehicle. Day of show registration is $25.00 per vehicle. For more info contact: Chris Meyer 813-961-3223, Mark Morley 813-891-1304, or Frank Cossota 813-376-8979 or info@mustangcluboftampa.com .

It must be Mustang weekend everywhere on Oct. 13, Tampa, Jaxsonville, Atlanta and Knoxville I made plans months ago to stay at a Clients Ranch in Tenn. that weekend. I figured I would do the Knoxville Show & Cruise on U.S. 129 (328 Curves in 11 miles) while I was there. If not I would be in Jaxsonville.

Mark ... Jim .... I know you two will be there but store managers dont get Saturdays off .... which sucks but its part of the car business.

I am still trying to figure away to get up there but just dont see how i can

Damn! Would be there if I wasn't overseas in Korea until 2009... Missing my car and Missing the shows!

Please post pics of the meet & drive a mile for me!

In the alternative, I have seen a lot of Mustangs on the peninsula here in Korea... so me & some other Stangers have discussed setting up a Show & Shine type meet. We'll see what develops.

Take Care All,

Keith

Damn! Would be there if I wasn't overseas in Korea until 2009... Missing my car and Missing the shows!

Please post pics of the meet & drive a mile for me!

In the alternative, I have a lot of Mustangs on the peninsula here in Korea... so me & some other Stangers have discussed setting up a Show & Shine type meet. We'll see what develops.

Take Care All,

Keith

You might be missing your car and some shows, but your car has not missed any shows. I see it all the time. Who did you leave it with? Just kidding. Be safe over there and thanks for all that you for us.

would love to attend one if there's something closer to Miami,

I'm always around Ft. Lauderdale and Miami area.

--Russ

Would you go North?

Maybe Palm Beach?

Archived