TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build Certificate

Grabber

I took my build cert down to Fed-X Kinkos and made a couple color copies and laminated them. One to throw in the trunk for car shows, and one for my shop wall.

BuildnumbersGT500012.jpg

BuildnumbersGT500011.jpg

Wow....Looks like the midwest got suprises in their mailboxes today.

I got mine today too :happy feet: The certificate, cover letter, the build breakdown, and some

general Ford advertisement stuff. I placed mine in cool brushed aluminum frames rather than

laminating.

Hey grabber...Looks as though your color/stripe combo is as rare as my Black with Red Stripe

according to the sheet, only 169 Ebony with Red Stripes were produced ! :beerchug:

The most rare color combo would be the Performance White with Red Stripes

th_07BuildSheet.jpg

ItalianStallion

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got mine today too .. I think I'll get laminated copies poop proofed also, only a couple of car shows left :spend:

Laminating copies is the way to go. I have my original one locked up in the vault with all my money. :happy feet:

No certificate in Tulsa. :heartbreaker: :censored:

Maybe I'll take a few days off work when I get it so that I can do all the copying / laminating / photo shoots / video sessions with mine too. Oh wait, I have a real job! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

(Grabber, you know I love you!)

Today I received my build certiificate in the mail. The big envelope had a cardboard backer in it to protect it.

It is very nice paper with a Hazelbond (watermark) in it that you can see when you hold it up to the light..

It came with a letter and some other goodies.

Take a look.

BuildnumbersGT500005.jpg

I got all the same papers except the two advertising pieces. Anybody else not get them? What are they?WTF!

I got all the same papers except the two advertising pieces. Anybody else not get them? What are they?WTF!

The yellow paper opens up and has all the latest FRPP stuff shown for sale. The other one is for a membership to a racing club of some sort. You're not missing much.

No certificate in Tulsa. :heartbreaker: :censored:

Maybe I'll take a few days off work when I get it so that I can do all the copying / laminating / photo shoots / video sessions with mine too. Oh wait, I have a real job! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

(Grabber, you know I love you!)

I know your love me. :happy feet:

FYI the copuing and laminating will take you 10 minutes to do at Kinko's.

While I was at it, I had my extra window sticker laminated too. :happy feet:

BuildnumbersGT500015.jpg

BuildnumbersGT500014.jpg

How did you get an extra copy of your window sticker?

My dealer folded mine in half and then folded in half again and stuck it in the owners manual. :banghead::censored:

I unfolded it and stuck it in a really big book for the last 6 months. Still can't get the creases out of it.

My dealer folded mine in half and then folded in half again and stuck it in the owners manual. :banghead::censored:

I unfolded it and stuck it in a really big book for the last 6 months. Still can't get the creases out of it.

Your dealer can order a new one - no charge.

Just ask.

what is that yellow brochure?

Ford racing brochure.

4 pages inside.

Info on all there products for Mustangs. Even a Super Pack for a 4.6 motor. It gets a Twin screw Whipple.Give the 4.6 motor 11 PSI of boost and 500 HP at the motor.

It's all stuff for the Mustang GT.

Very nice stuff.

I need the Whipple for my GT/CS :happy feet:

Joe is right, just ask your dealer for one.

To get the crease out of your other sticker, do this.

Get your wifes iron and set it on low.

Put the window sticker on the ironing board.

Lay a piece of white paper over the window sticker and then place the iron on top of the paper moving it in a circle. This should fix it. Don't put it on the paper for too long.

It works.

Got mine yesterday, too. Already have it getting matted and framed. Going with that are a couple things - the pic of my engine builder plate with the builder's signatures on it - and another actual plate that I got up at Romeo when I met Vito. All 3 pieces will be framed together. Pics to follow in a couple weeks...

...are we a little obsessed?

How long did it take you guys to get your build sheet sent out? Just want to know when Christmas is!!! HEHE like a kid in a candy shop!!!

Yep - about 3 weeks after calling it in. Though I noticed it was only a few days after they ran my CC on Monday.

Today I received my build certiificate in the mail. The big envelope had a cardboard backer in it to protect it.

It is very nice paper with a Hazelbond (watermark) in it that you can see when you hold it up to the light..

It came with a letter and some other goodies.

Take a look.

BuildnumbersGT500005.jpg

SEND IT BACK ROB!

It doesn't say FAYGO ORANGE or Even GRABBER on it :rant:

Does anyone know it they are short cutting the other colors too and just calling them White, Blue, Red, and so on ???

:redcard: Mine says Orange, and I wished it would of said Grabber Orange. That would of not been that hard to do! :finger:

:rant:

Archived