TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build Certificate

Grabber

Today I received my build certiificate in the mail. The big envelope had a cardboard backer in it to protect it.

It is very nice paper with a Hazelbond (watermark) in it that you can see when you hold it up to the light..

It came with a letter and some other goodies.

Take a look.

BuildnumbersGT500005.jpg

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today I received my build certiificate in the mail. The big envelope had a cardboard backer in it to protect it.

It is very nice paper with a Hazelbond (watermark) in it that you can see when you hold it up to the light..

Take a look.

BuildnumbersGT500005.jpg

I just recieved my 2008 Shelby. How did you get the papers ? Were did you send off for the papers?

I just recieved my 2008 Shelby. How did you get the papers ? Were did you send off for the papers?

Call 1-800-367-3788 that is SVT's number and just tell them you would like your certificate. Have your VIN# handy and a charge card $45.00

Call 1-800-367-3788 that is SVT's number and just tell them you would like your certificate. Have your VIN# handy and a charge card $45.00

Opps read to fast, 2008 will have to wait until production run is done.

Take a look.

BuildnumbersGT500005.jpg

+1, it's very nice.

Edit: Sure is a pleasure to see Ford SVT do a great job getting these out as promised, and when they said they would. A persons word is only as good as his or her actions.

+1, it's very nice.

Edit: Sure is a pleasure to see Ford SVT do a great job getting these out as promised, and when they said they would. A persons word is only as good as his or her actions.

Got my Certificate today also. With the 3 extra cars Ford found not on the original list, my build # changed from #4286 from #4285. I called Ford Performance to confirm. Looks like one of the three cars found was built before mine. Anyway, the certificate looks great and comes with corrected build production info sheet.

Here we go again with all the whining, you think you all would be used to it with the dash plaque situation. Oh wait there's the mailman piece out!

No certificate in my mailbox. :cry:

On the bright side, I left work early. :happy feet:

But now I have to mow the yard. :cry:

On the bright side, my wife promised to drive me down to the local pub when I'm finished. :happy feet:

mmmmm...beer.

:spiteful:

She's gonna try to get you all drunked up and take advantage of you. I know her kind. :hysterical:

Archived