TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build Certificate

Grabber

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
..don't be sad Rob, just add it in with a fine point sharpie!!!!!!!! :superhero:

there now, all taken care of :happy feet: :happy feet:

post-2962-1191691102_thumb.jpg

Thank you for correcting my Certificate to the correct color. This will be the one I frame. Bang_Head.gif

I now need to go back down to Kinko's and re-do the laminating process all over again.

Stupid me! fool-1.gif

My Corrected Certificate:

IMG.jpg

Yeah, mine just came in today's mail. It does say Performance White!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

My build # changed from 1866 to 1867 (I guess one of those extra 2 that got found was before mine). That stinks cuz I had a custom #1866 in my engine bay, which I just went out to the garage and removed) :cry::cry:

Pissedoff-1.gif

I am calling SVT on Monday and asking for them to correct the color on my Certificate. It cost $45 bucks, and I expect it to be done right. The other Grabber guys and gals need to call them also.

Pissedoff-1.gif

I am calling SVT on Monday and asking for them to correct the color on my Certificate. It cost $45 bucks, and I expect it to be done right. The other Grabber guys and gals need to call them also.

You read my mind, I'm calling first thing Monday morning also.

Alan

Pissedoff-1.gif

You read my mind, I'm calling first thing Monday morning also.

Alan

Grabber Orange (Faygo per :cold: ).... the troublemakers of the GT500 world. :sandbox: Play nice or you'll be kicked out of the sandbox!

:hysterical2:

Mine says Tungsten Grey. Hey wait a minute, How do you spell gray. :headspin:

grey/gray I like "gray" ...but I think either is correct ;)

..then I started doing some research: seems many/most sources accept either as correct but Answers.com claims "gray" is orthographically correct :shrug: and when you look up "grey" they say see: gray :confused:

oh, well... I still like GRAY :hysterical:

What is that? Is it something different you ordered from SVT or from S.A.?

Pictures?

th_IMG_0543.jpg

th_IMG_0542.jpg

It was from SVT

They just asked if I wanted to purchase the color spec sheet for an extra $10 bucks

I don't mind it

I've spent more for less

Archived