TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Shelby Won a Race Today!

Well, Not exactly..... :hysterical:

For those of you who watch NASCAR racing, today’s race was at the 1.5 mile Kansas Motor Speedway & the pace car was a 2007 Performance White GT500 with Vista Blue stripes. There were 12 cautions for 55 laps led by the pace car :hysterical2: in a rain shortened/lack of daylight race & was the 1st car to cross the start/finish line when the checkered flag flew under caution for Greg Biffle in the #16 ROUSH FORD to win the race.

Well, Not exactly..... :hysterical:

For those of you who watch NASCAR racing, today’s race was at the 1.5 mile Kansas Motor Speedway & the pace car was a 2007 Performance White GT500 with Vista Blue stripes. There were 12 cautions for 55 laps led by the pace car :hysterical2: in a rain shortened/lack of daylight race & was the 1st car to cross the start/finish line when the checkered flag flew under caution for Greg Biffle in the #16 ROUSH FORD to win the race.

The pace car was the first car to cross the line right?

YUP! :yup:

then they gave the win to #16 Greg Biffle in the (AFLAC) ROUSH FORD FUSION instead of the pace car (who led the 2nd most laps of the day)

Coldy I saw that.. I made a post in the off topic forum.. was hoping someone could find some pics of it..

It looked awsome with the Wig Wag lights on top..

SEE WE WERE RIGHT.. WHITE IS THE FASTEST :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived