TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Proglass Hood Some New Paint!

mobeydick

GR,

Your car looks fantastic. Do you happen to know what the color code is (using paint) for the vista blue stripes?

Thanks!

No i don't, but the color code for vista blue (cars paint) i believe is G9. I'd only imagine their the same. www.paintscratch.com has great info wrt codes. Terry obviously knows it since my stripes on the hood are painted. And he matched them to the stock striping perfect. Just looking at it you couldn't tell their painted. I'm sure the guys here with vista blue cars can give it.

THAT IS VERY COMFORTING TO KNOW. DIDN'T SEND MY FUEL DOOR TO HIM. HE SAID HE WAS GONNA BE GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS. I AM TAKING MY CAR OUT TO HIM AND LEAVING IT WITH HIM TO PAINT THE HOOD AND BODY STRIPES.

TD

He's probably doing yours after the Sema show. You love the finished product. Terry is a master at his craft. It was well worth my 12 hr drive up there.

No i don't, but the color code for vista blue (cars paint) i believe is G9. I'd only imagine their the same. www.paintscratch.com has great info wrt codes. Terry obviously knows it since my stripes on the hood are painted. And he matched them to the stock striping perfect. Just looking at it you couldn't tell their painted. I'm sure the guys here with vista blue cars can give it.

Gr,

Thank you very much for the info!

Rip

He's probably doing yours after the Sema show. You love the finished product. Terry is a master at his craft. It was well worth my 12 hr drive up there.

spoke with him this evening. he will be completing it after the SEMA show.

spoke with him this evening. he will be completing it after the SEMA show.

He sure grumped after producing my "prototype" with the twistlocks and told me he'd never do another one....then said "well, maybe for my car for the SEMA show"....

Now look! It's a freakin' epidemic! Seriously, you'll all love them. (Cal, love the underbelly stripes! Terry thought I was nuts. He's right....it ended up being a ton of dough, but it sure does get the looks at the local cruises!).

Terry even matched my white stripes that I'd already had painted on. They are not Performance White like the vinyl, but a brighter white that he had to concoct.

I can't say enough about his work.

bj

He sure grumped after producing my "prototype" with the twistlocks and told me he'd never do another one....then said "well, maybe for my car for the SEMA show"....

Now look! It's a freakin' epidemic! Seriously, you'll all love them. (Cal, love the underbelly stripes! Terry thought I was nuts. He's right....it ended up being a ton of dough, but it sure does get the looks at the local cruises!).

Terry even matched my white stripes that I'd already had painted on. They are not Performance White like the vinyl, but a brighter white that he had to concoct.

bj

no way epidemic. they can all just refer to us as the "Magnificant Seven" since that's all he's producing. We're the lucky ones. Would have done the belly stripes, but felt Terry needed the break, same with the locks. I'm very pleased.

bj

Couldn't be happier with the hood. I just had to have the underbelly stripes after seeing yours. It does draw attention. Love the twist locks also.

Your right, alot of dough but worth it.

Couldn't be happier with the hood. I just had to have the underbelly stripes after seeing yours. It does draw attention. Love the twist locks also.

Your right, alot of dough but worth it.

We've gotta hit a local cruise one of these days and pop the tops side by side.

bj

We've gotta hit a local cruise one of these days and pop the tops side by side.

bj

I'm ready! They would look great side by side. We're about out of time this year though. :cry: I'm on my way to Evolution now to get the ultimate lowering package, shocks, driveshaft, loop, heat exchanger and tune. :yahoo: I'm staying in Fremont, Ohio tonight and will drive the rest of the way tomorrow and have the work done Friday. Then back home sat and leave sun. morning for a week of archery hunting at my cabin in Wisc. :shift:

About time for Shelby hibernation by the time I get back. :cry:

Cal

Archived