TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1 more week 08 shelby

J.J.

My car is about 3 miles from the dealer & is sheduled to arrive 10/04/07 Vancouver B.C. black/black/alloy

Receipt Date: 6/18/2007

Serialize Date: 8/16/2007

Segment Date: 8/16/2007

Sequence Date:8/28/2007

Blend Date: 8/30/2007

Produced Date: 9/10/2007

Gate Release Date: 9/13/2007

Ship Date: 9/14/2007

Arrival Date: 10/04/2007

I have purchased the new ford racing mufflers M530SGT and I'm having the dealer install them. These are the ones made specifically for the GT 500 they sound like the old ones, nice deep note but no drone. I bought the Ford Shelby cover and have the Steeda hood strutts to install. Thanks so much to everyone for providing such valuable info to this site its just simply"AWSOME" JJ

My car is about 3 miles from the dealer & is sheduled to arrive 10/04/07 Vancouver B.C. black/black/alloy

Receipt Date: 6/18/2007

Serialize Date: 8/16/2007

Segment Date: 8/16/2007

Sequence Date:8/28/2007

Blend Date: 8/30/2007

Produced Date: 9/10/2007

Gate Release Date: 9/13/2007

Ship Date: 9/14/2007

Arrival Date: 10/04/2007

I have purchased the new ford racing mufflers M530SGT and I'm having the dealer install them. These are the ones made specifically for the GT 500 they sound like the old ones, nice deep note but no drone. I bought the Ford Shelby cover and have the Steeda hood strutts to install. Thanks so much to everyone for providing such valuable info to this site its just simply"AWSOME" JJ

Congrats on your car :happy feet: :happy feet:

Well JJ the wait is nearly over and you can begin the real ride.

Did you need to take a cruise to get away from the wait?

I seems you will be only about 2 weeks ahead of my arrival, we will have to get together afterwards.

Enoy the experience.

I am interested to hear the new exhaust as well.

Best of luck.

MikeHart

Well JJ the wait is nearly over and you can begin the real ride.

Did you need to take a cruise to get away from the wait?

I seems you will be only about 2 weeks ahead of my arrival, we will have to get together afterwards.

Enoy the experience.

I am interested to hear the new exhaust as well.

Best of luck.

MikeHart

MikeHart I picked the car up on Saturday it came in early. The car will impress the hell out of you! I will post more about my driving experience but I am in a hurry this morning. Talk with you later. JJ

Hey John, I am really happy for you. I am glad it was worth the wait.

Mine is comming early too and I should see her in a couple of weeks, all of a sudden I had my Dora, vin and Jay said it was bucked and comming mid Oct,,,whooo hoo.

Can you post some pics for now.

Let us know how she is in Vancouver traffic.

Talk to you soon.

Mike

Archived