TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How can I find 18X 10 Wheels for GT500

scottma

All the sites I look at only have a few wheels for the GT500. I would really like to find a deep dish bullet wheel like the ones I put on my o5 GT. Where can I look for wheels specifically for the GT500 and know that they will fit? I want 18X10 all around and they seem few and far between.

All the sites I look at only have a few wheels for the GT500. I would really like to find a deep dish bullet wheel like the ones I put on my o5 GT. Where can I look for wheels specifically for the GT500 and know that they will fit? I want 18X10 all around and they seem few and far between.

You tell me and we'll both know. You are correct...they are hard to come by. I've seen a few, but nothing I like. We keep hearing rumors that more people will make them, but nothing yet. I'd like an 18 x 10" razor or a bullit style, torque-thrust, etc. in a silver.

Justin of VMP Tuning has a source that will widen the stock rim to a 10" rim for about $300 ... the wheel itself is about $280 .... a option at least to consider

your smart wanting to use 18" instead of 20"wheels,i took off my 18s and put the shelby 20s on with 255/35/20 front and 285/30/20 rear and the car does not ride and handle as well.

i drive my car everyday and my wife even drove the car and said it handles like crap.

i hope shelby is working with a tire manufacturer to produce a tire and sidewall contruction better than whats avalible because there is going to be alot of unhappy super snake owners when they get there car back.

my car already has shelbys pro spring kit and struts and shocks to be used on the super snake

Archived