TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A very nice watch for us Shelby fans

LSR

So much for Shelby focusing on making the best cars they can and nothing else!

Jeeze, anyone who pays a fee to ol' CS can buy his name and have a "Special CS edition....". Talk about pimping one's self out!

I'm surprised there aren't "Shelby edition tires", "Shelby edition hoses and belts", "Shelby edition oil and tranny fluid"... etc etc etc. Heck, you wouldn't be a "true" Shelby aficionado if you don't have EVERYTHING in/on/around the car "Shelbyized"! :banghead:

:hysterical2:

$5500 will just about pay for the new TVS blower and a nice Timex. LOL

+1. I'm sure there is a market for a $5,500 watch; however, I don't think most GT500 owners either can afford or simply want to be a part of that market. Personally, if I would list all of those things that I consider as better ways to spend $5,500, I would still be sitting in front of my computer at the end of the day (won't do that as I don't want to miss out on this afternoon's football games) :hysterical: .

I agree Norm.

That's why I bought this one from my local Ford dealer for $26 dollars.

WatchCobra008.jpg

WatchCobra005.jpg

WatchCobra003.jpg

I'll take one like yours. Does the same thing as far as I'm concerned, tells me the tme of day. I do have some expensive watches, one in particular "a family heirloom" Patek Philippe in safe deposit box worth in the 6 figure range. Don't where it, don't even want to be seen with it. Someone would cut my arm off for it or shoot me dead.

AZbud

Archived