TEAM SHELBY FORUM

You Have Got To See This!!!!!!

croz98gt

Ok I went to my brothers house to have him do a photo shoot of my car. We went to a park in Columbus, Ohio. (Blacklick Woods State Park) Click on the link to See the Photo. We were there about 1 1/2 hours and took 117 photos. Right now we only have one photo ready but he is working on some more, choosing the best ones!

He is an amateur photographer but as you can tell he is really good. He is working on his portfoilo and I think the addition of my car is a plus for him.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/croz1007/1399324778/

feel free to look at some of his other work too. If you want to post a comment you can login in with your Yahoo ID and Password.

thanks for looking

JJ

EDIT: forgot to mention we did this on purpose. Look At the Drivers side headlight. It is a reflection of me!

EDIT #2: here is the link for all the photos. He is posting a few a night. there are about 7 now. open them up to full size.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/croz1007/sets...57602078041772/

thanks again for looking

JJ

nice pict ... really well done !

Nice Shot, What camera does he use? I just bought a Nikon D80 that I haven't learned to use properly yet but it takes some amazing photos.

I think it is the same camera, and he has a bunch of lenses and filters. I believe along the rights side towards the bottom of the page it will give you all that info.

I just looked and it is the Nikon D80 but right under that it says more info and it will give you camera people more info that you might understand.

hope this helps

JJ

Nice Shot, What camera does he use? I just bought a Nikon D80 that I haven't learned to use properly yet but it takes some amazing photos.

lambbo you can contact him through the website (flicker) if you have more questions.

Photo size is 3000 x 2400 so you can make a poster out of it.

It does make a really nice background for your desktop if anyone is intrested in that too.

Not sure if anyone see the EDIT I added in the very first post. But we planned it this way. Look in the driverside headlight, it is a reflection of me. Pretty cool!

If anyone is intrested in haveing him take pics of your car too, just contact him throught the website I am pretty sure he has a way you can email him from the site. If not send me a PM and I will hook you up with his email.

JJ

Ok I went to my brothers house to have him do a photo shoot of my car. We went to a park in Columbus, Ohio. (Blacklick Woods State Park) Click on the link to See the Photo. We were there about 1 1/2 hours and took 117 photos. Right now we only have one photo ready but he is working on some more, choosing the best ones!

He is an amateur photographer but as you can tell he is really good. He is working on his portfoilo and I think the addition of my car is a plus for him.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/croz1007/1399324778/

feel free to look at some of his other work too. If you want to post a comment you can login in with your Yahoo ID and Password.

thanks for looking

JJ

EDIT: forgot to mention we did this on purpose. Look At the Drivers side headlight. It is a reflection of me!

I was just looking at the photo again and right above the photo is says, "all sizes" if you click on it you can see the original size. The original size really shows the quality of the Picture.

I was just chatting with my brother (guy who took the photo) and I was telling him a 20x30 would be a cool addition to my garage, you know Christmas is just around the corner. ;)

I just ordered a 30x40 poster! It has 6 photos! I used all the photos on the webpage listed above except for the on of the reflection of me in the front windshield! Should be he sometime this week! I will try and post a pic of the poster when I get it! (take a pic with my digital camera)

JJ

I just ordered a 30x40 poster! It has 6 photos! I used all the photos on the webpage listed above except for the on of the reflection of me in the front windshield! Should be he sometime this week! I will try and post a pic of the poster when I get it! (take a pic with my digital camera)

JJ

this crappy digital camera does NOT due justice for this poster. I recieved a knock at the door at 11am and it was DHL with the poster. I opened it up and took the pics and then saved them to the puter then uploaded them to the web. and now I am posting them on here.........it is 11:45 (had lunch in there somewhere too).

Each photo on the poster is 10.5 X 13 inches! Now I will have to look for a Frame!

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

Notice the three apples and Banana, that's cause it literally just arrived and was all rolled up!

JJ

Archived