TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I wish....

davidnz

we had sections having to do with the most in demand mods such as:

wheels and tires

susp. parts, Lca,Uca.etc,etc

horsepower mods, (cai,tunes,etc)

It sure would make the search a lot easier once you are ready to make that mod...

For me I'm to the point of getting new wheels and tires and i know there has been many topics on this Mod and having them all in one section would be nice..

Just Thinking out loud.....

we had sections having to do with the most in demand mods such as:

wheels and tires

susp. parts, Lca,Uca.etc,etc

horsepower mods, (cai,tunes,etc)

It sure would make the search a lot easier once you are ready to make that mod...

For me I'm to the point of getting new wheels and tires and i know there has been many topics on this Mod and having them all in one section would be nice..

Just Thinking out loud.....

I have tried to get them to separate several topics. As this site gets bigger it would be easier to read just what you want to with out having to sift through posts your not interested in. LS1 GTO.com is set up that way. Not being a programmer?- it may involve quite a bit of trouble to do that.

I have tried to get them to separate several topics. As this site gets bigger it would be easier to read just what you want to with out having to sift through posts your not interested in. LS1 GTO.com is set up that way. Not being a programmer?- it may involve quite a bit of trouble to do that.

I own and run a Prowler site that runs on vBulletin®..Not Much goes into setting up the separate sections...I'm sure this software is about the same..Now Moving all the topics to the new sections may take some time......

Archived