TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Weekend full of change

tcaramucci

I spent all weekend working on the car and I think it looks great. It brings allot of me into the car.

This week end I installed the hood pin as well as changing the deck lid lettering. I also added the carbon fiber mirror covers. I was suprised on how good the carbon fiber looked on the car.

What do you guy think?

I spent all weekend working on the car and I think it looks great. It brings allot of me into the car.

This week end I installed the hood pin as well as changing the deck lid lettering. I also added the carbon fiber mirror covers. I was suprised on how good the carbon fiber looked on the car.

What do you guy think?

[/qu

Looks great!!! See my other thread regarding what the guys with Black car are using to keep them clean... what do you use?

What do you guy think?

Well, can't really tell except for the first pic, they are too blurry. Any way to improve the pics?

You picked a great color combo though. :happy feet:

What do you guy think?

Like it!

Looks good!

I absolutely LOVE your color combination! Looks great! How about a couple of better pics of the hood pins? Do they go through or just for show???

I am not sure why the pictures are so blurry, I will update them tomorrow. As for the hood pins, yes I`did drill the hood and they are functional. I still do not believe I did it. I am waiting for the window lovers from silver hourse racing, they will add to the look. I go back and forth - do I add the side scoops or not.

Archived