TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ordered today!!

StangFan

Got mine ordered yesterday not today !!!!

08 coupe Red with white loaded + nav

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Awesome

you're gonna LOVE IT!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Awesome!

So tell me, did you get the deal you were looking for???

Yeah well technically yeah :) the deal I had fell through and I was going to have to ship so the wife saw I was :censored: off and so rounded the shipping upto 1k and a used that to get myself an order as I want 08 and I can pick it up no shipping so price was the same in total :)

So I am happy and not sleeping on the couch and the wife is happy and car should be ready in about 2 months give or take.

Yeah well technically yeah :) the deal I had fell through and I was going to have to ship so the wife saw I was :censored: off and so rounded the shipping upto 1k and a used that to get myself an order as I want 08 and I can pick it up no shipping so price was the same in total :)

So I am happy and not sleeping on the couch and the wife is happy and car should be ready in about 2 months give or take.

Way to go StangFan.. that is awsome... glad you were able to work something out that was within the wifey's comfort zone...

Great news!!

Sleeping on the couch is overrated and gets old fast! :hysterical:

So, how did you find it? Luck? Referral? Lots of calling around?

Great news!!

Sleeping on the couch is overrated and gets old fast! :hysterical:

So, how did you find it? Luck? Referral? Lots of calling around?

Lots of calling and just being straight with the dealers I guess. Oh and LUCK :) some are still calling so trying to help a couple of forum members locate theirs now

now I get to play the waiting game lol, I think it is worse than the calling around. I have that feeling I want to call the dealer every hour asking "is it here yet" :)

I have their retail order form and the VOC have not called for the DORA yet, with seeing deals fall through I just want the VIN and then I won't be so worried about this deal.

Lots of calling and just being straight with the dealers I guess. Oh and LUCK :) some are still calling so trying to help a couple of forum members locate theirs now

now I get to play the waiting game lol, I think it is worse than the calling around. I have that feeling I want to call the dealer every hour asking "is it here yet" :)

I have their retail order form and the VOC have not called for the DORA yet, with seeing deals fall through I just want the VIN and then I won't be so worried about this deal.

Cool!

You have a signed contract, with the price on it, right?? If so, you'll be ok.

And they have your paid deposit that shows on the retail order form, correct?

nope just noticed it does not, it has price and stuff and an order number, year color etc.

I paid with a credit card though so have the receipt from that.

VOC is just a printout but has all the correct info as far as I can see regarding the options color etc.

Got mine ordered yesterday not today !!!!

08 coupe Red with white loaded + nav

So I"ve been lurking and have a window sticker for a black on black that arrived dealership today. I want but they're asking $10K over. Is it possible to order and wait like I"m seeing online. Info off sticker is:

MSRP: 41930. GG TAx 1300 , 595 trim, 1295 shaker audio, 45120 plus dd 795 to 45865. Sorry if I'm posting off topic....newbie

So I"ve been lurking and have a window sticker for a black on black that arrived dealership today. I want but they're asking $10K over. Is it possible to order and wait like I"m seeing online. Info off sticker is:

MSRP: 41930. GG TAx 1300 , 595 trim, 1295 shaker audio, 45120 plus dd 795 to 45865. Sorry if I'm posting off topic....newbie

I would only pay what you are happy with, I did lots of calling and getting between 2 to 5k over now seems more the norm I have posted an MSRP deal on the forums too. Just call lost of dealers and see what you get. Now if you have a specific color combo in mind it may put you in a different position,you may want to contact shelbydude he seems to know all the info on whats still avail or is avail, hope I have not got that wrong Shelbydude.

I have a 2008 GT500 Convertible on the showroom floor. It's red with white tape stripes and has every available option, including the shaker 1000, EXCEPT navigation. The MSRP is a little over $52K. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

Thanks,

Robert

(205) 271-4744

Robert - please stop posting this everywhere.

We have a "For Sale" part of the forum for this reason.

Archived