TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's VIN a Nice Day

Senior 500

The dealer called today. He had my DORA with a vin and faxed it to me. What a high it is to get a vin for a new GT500 Coupe. I was out of breath. The dealer did not know the schedule built date so I went on the forum and got the VOPC phone number. I told them I was from the dealership, gave them the dealer #, my salesman's name and the vin. He told me the week of Oct 22nd my Shelby will be built. EASY. 800-962-3746.

Thanks to this forum I'm getting through all the mud involved in ordering a GT500. Thank you everyone.

I can hardly wait now. A Coupe, vapor with no over the top stripe. This car replaces my 82 corvette that I owned for

15 years.

Curbhugger, when is your car going to be built? I actually gave my dealer my desposit on June 18th. I wasn't expecting it delivered until Dec or Jan. I hope I still remember how to drive stick.

Congrats to you.. It is also a good VIN day for me too.. Recieved my DORA with a Full VIN# about and hour ago. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Big Slick what do you have ordered? Coupe or Vert--color. When is it scheduled to be shipped? Congrats to

you also. How long have you been waiting so far?

My new Deal is in my signature.. White Coupe Blue Stripes...

I had a deal set up back in April that fell through... See Below

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=11074

But thanks to everyone here was able to secure a new deal and got it ordered

on the 12th and already have a Dora and VIN number.. will find out soon what

the build date will be.. Dealer seems to thing Next week sometime.

Curbhugger, when is your car going to be built? I actually gave my dealer my desposit on June 18th. I wasn't expecting it delivered until Dec or Jan. I hope I still remember how to drive stick.

Any day now :happy feet: Placed order about 30 days ago...dealer was told there allocation was up, had vin within a week and have been tracking the progress since then.

I ordered mine with automatic trans :headspin:

Congratulations to both Senior 500 and Big Slick. I received my vin a week ago today so I know the feeling. My car is scheduled to be built the weekk of 10/15. :happy feet: Now the wait. :waiting:

Hey NCStang... I found out my build week is 10/22. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: The wait will be shorter than you think.. the anticipation is going to be the killer :hysterical2::banghead:

Archived