TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 OWNER'S ASSOCIATION

Staff

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dealers name on the back of the car has got to go..

For the price you paid for the car, I quess I would be his pimp too. :hysterical:

I completely agree. These dealers are getting enough money out of us without defiling the car.

The very first thing I put in my contract with my dealer was "No badges or stickers of any kind shall be affixed to any interior or exterior surface of the vehicle"

That'll learn 'em!

The dealers name is gone from the plate location! I'm not sure about the dealer name on the back of the trunk lid. I don't want to mess up the paint trying to get it off. My dealer was great anyway, I got it for $200 under MSRP! I definitely wiil not drill the front plate holes.

Just finished taking off the dealer emblem. No problem at all.

RP, good idea to be there when the car comes in anyway because the prep guys often slap that :censored: on the car out of rote -- hopefully the sales folks will remember and prevent it, but my '68 came in and got a glued on dealer sticker even though it was written right on the order (which was paper-only back then).

As long as they don't use screws!!! <yikes> :drop:

RP, good idea to be there when the car comes in anyway because the prep guys often slap that :censored: on the car out of rote -- hopefully the sales folks will remember and prevent it, but my '68 came in and got a glued on dealer sticker even though it was written right on the order (which was paper-only back then).

As long as they don't use screws!!! <yikes> :drop:

I completely agree. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure I'm there when she is taken off the truck. Unfortunately, I'm 3 hours away, so we'll see how it works out. My sales guy is a Mustang guy, and he really know how much of a freak I am about this car. I'm pretty confident he'll be watching out for me.

was supposed to be included in SVToA last I heard (uh, SVT who? <just kiddin'>) ;) ...but that was in June/July or so. I've noticed there's been an article of some kind on/related to the GT500 in just about every issue of Inside the Blue Oval since.

Archived