TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My NEW DEAL

Big_Slick737

Well I sealed the deal and have a new one in place now.

It isnt too far, Thanks to one of the members here, found

a deal in Oklahoma... And will be getting It for 5 K over.

It is ordered and Have the VOC in hand and sent my deposit.

Ordered Just how I wanted: See Signature

The Good thing It that It might get scheduled for build fairly

quickly which means I could have a Car in a few Months :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Will Keep everyone Updated on this Thread.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME LEADS AND HOPEFULLY I CAN

PASS A FEW OF THEM ALONG TO OTHERS !!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Glad to here you got a GT500, damn nice ride! I just talk with my dealer in Glendale AZ-Sanderson FORD, today. My 2008 GT500 Convert. could get pull by FORD anytime now. The waiting is the hardest part-RIGHT! I got all the stuff on my GT500, Nav , amber lighting, HD Lights. I will be getting mine at MSRP. Thank You LORD! :headspin: You did real good, dealers here in California are still trying to get 20K over MSRP!

Glad to here you got a GT500, damn nice ride! I just talk with my dealer in Glendale AZ-Sanderson FORD, today. My 2008 GT500 Convert. could get pull by FORD anytime now. The waiting is the hardest part-RIGHT! I got all the stuff on my GT500, Nav , amber lighting, HD Lights. I will be getting mine at MSRP. Thank You LORD! :headspin: You did real good, dealers here in California are still trying to get 20K over MSRP!

Thanks JC8 , yeah that is a GREAT DEAL... I called Sanderson, but they never got back to me after they I gave the

guy all my info...

Congrats on your Order... Yeah I feel good about my deal at 5K... most dealers here in dallas area are still asking 20K over but accepting 10 - 12K it someone offers that to them.

What Color did you Order ?

Thanks JC8 , yeah that is a GREAT DEAL... I called Sanderson, but they never got back to me after they I gave the

guy all my info...

Congrats on your Order... Yeah I feel good about my deal at 5K... most dealers here in dallas area are still asking 20K over but accepting 10 - 12K it someone offers that to them.

What Color did you Order ?

Torch Red vert, 2 tone-tone inside, loaded, I'm keeping this ride! Such a cool looking ride :headspin:

I personally would like the know the dealer that screwed you on the last deal. I have mine ordered at the price I want...promised not to tell..from the same dealer I got my GT from and paid through the nose for. The problems you have give me the indication of a dealer that I want to stay away from now and in the future.

Glad you got the car. The GM on mine even made them put my name and check number on everything and we put the order number on notes on the check to make sure if something happened to him I was covered..good guy.

I personally would like the know the dealer that screwed you on the last deal. I have mine ordered at the price I want...promised not to tell..from the same dealer I got my GT from and paid through the nose for. The problems you have give me the indication of a dealer that I want to stay away from now and in the future.

Glad you got the car. The GM on mine even made them put my name and check number on everything and we put the order number on notes on the check to make sure if something happened to him I was covered..good guy.

Yes the new deal.. they had me put the order number on the deposit check so that nothing got messed up. I didnt have a deposit down at the other place because the GM said there was not a need to until the order got scheduled for build. He had never had a problem before in doing things that way.. Even last year when they ordered their GT500, but the owner changed all of that.

But Happy Days now and have moved forward and not thinking about the bad experience. I dont want to say who the dealer was I think this was a weird isolated incident for them as a former President Award Winner.

Thanks again for the Congrats

That means you might get "bucked" this week.....you lucky dog, you... :spiteful:

You might be driving before Thanksgiving!

When you come pick it up, call me. I'll drive mine out there and buy you lunch! :beerchug:

:happy feet: :happy feet: I've never been bucked before..Im a Virgin... wonder what that will be like.. :redcard::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Sounds Great. Yeah my best guess would be the week of 11/12. Which would be perfect

because that falls in line with my days off. Whoo Hooo.. Lunch... But shouldn't I be

buying lunch for the help ?? :happy feet: :hysterical2::hysterical2: :happy feet:

:happy feet: :happy feet: I've never been bucked before..Im a Virgin... wonder what that will be like.. :redcard::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Sounds Great. Yeah my best guess would be the week of 11/12. Which would be perfect

because that falls in line with my days off. Whoo Hooo.. Lunch... But shouldn't I be

buying lunch for the help ?? :happy feet: :hysterical2::hysterical2: :happy feet:

grats Slick, my dealer called today and said mine should be in around that time too.

Archived