TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Front End Cover 50% OFF !!!!!!!!

69dejavue

I have been in contact with a company to make a front end cover (BRA) for the Shelby GT. They are looking for someone in the Irvine CA area that would bring their SGT to the company for a fitting. The person that brings the vehicle to the company can buy a new BRA for 50% off. Email me for the contact information. Thank you

Thank you, Isn't bra already available for the CS?

NO BRA is avaialble for the Shelby GT or the Mustang with the CS front fascia. This is something we need for our vehicles. We need someone to go to the Irvine CA shop and they will just measure the vehicle. The person that does this will receive 50% off and then they will have a pattern to make front end covers for all of us.

If no one shows up it looks like there is no interest. So, Please, someone show up.

I have been in contact with a company to make a front end cover (BRA) for the Shelby GT. They are looking for someone in the Irvine CA area that would bring their SGT to the company for a fitting. The person that brings the vehicle to the company can buy a new BRA for 50% off. Email me for the contact information. Thank you

I live near Irvine. I could probably do it if it doesn't take too long. How do I email you with my info?

I checked with Maritza today at Colgan and no one has called to make an appointment. The person that does receives 50% off the bra just for allowing them to measure your vehicle. Please someone call so a bra will be made for all of us.

Thank you

I just logged in and received your message. I will call tomorrow morning. Sorry!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let me know what they say.

Again, thank you

07SGT

I am awaiting their decision as to whether they will make the cover. They need to determine if there is enough demand. I told them the front fascia is not unique to the SGT as I think it also is used on the California Special. They said they would contact me if they decide to proceed and that they would need my car for three days. I will let you know if I hear anything else.

I am awaiting their decision as to whether they will make the cover. They need to determine if there is enough demand. I told them the front fascia is not unique to the SGT as I think it also is used on the California Special. They said they would contact me if they decide to proceed and that they would need my car for three days. I will let you know if I hear anything else.

My apologies re the three days. When I spoke with them I was under the impression it would take about 15 minutes to photograph and measure. That is what I was led to believe. I certainly don't expect you or anyone else to leave their vehicle there for 3 days. They need to borrow a car from Ford or a dealership. Ford should lend a car so they can then buy the bra and sell through the parts department. Thank you for the effort. I hope they still make the bra. Again, thank you

I think they were hoping they could modify the existing Mustang bra. They will be proceeding with the product for the SGT and I will leave my car October 9th. They will keep it indoors under my cover and only expose the front end. The good news is I get my cover for free.

Thank you very much!

Archived