TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th issue

Here is somethings to look out for when you get your cars back from SAI.While driving home from the Tasca show a splash of liquid appeared on my driver side windshield.Also while accelerating on to the highway my supercharger bogged down during boost in 1ST GEAR.I went to the ford dealer near me on that monday.It turns out I had some water in the power steering.There is a small hole in the cap which water happened to get into during the washing of my car.I was told not to fil past the low max line which was filled to the high line when I received the car.also I was told to cover the cap when washing because it is right at the openihg in the hood.This cured my splashing of power steering fluid on my windshield.

The next issue .The dealer checked my car ,I was told about a recall .They discribed it in dealer terms to me as a notice

then resetit and have not had a problem since.I have 1200 miles on it now.

post-10052-1189255322_thumb.jpg

post-10052-1189255322_thumb.jpg

Here is somethings to look out for when you get your cars back from SAI.While driving home from the Tasca show a splash of liquid appeared on my driver side windshield.Also while accelerating on to the highway my supercharger bogged down during boost in 1ST GEAR.I went to the ford dealer near me on that monday.It turns out I had some water in the power steering.There is a small hole in the cap which water happened to get into during the washing of my car.I was told not to fil past the low max line which was filled to the high line when I received the car.also I was told to cover the cap when washing because it is right at the openihg in the hood.This cured my splashing of power steering fluid on my windshield.

The next issue .The dealer checked my car ,I was told about a recall .They discribed it in dealer terms to me as a notice

Arecall or notice for what exactly?

Did the elaborate on what the recall is related to?

HSURB

Archived