TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vapor w/no over the top stripe

Senior 500

I've got a black couple with alloy over the top stripes ordered. I tried to change my order to vapor with no over the top stripes and the system would not accept the order. Has anyone got info regarding getting vapor without the

over the top stripe? Looking on ebay for the last few weeks I haven't seen one. They all have the stripes.

I've got a black couple with alloy over the top stripes ordered. I tried to change my order to vapor with no over the top stripes and the system would not accept the order. Has anyone got info regarding getting vapor without the

over the top stripe? Looking on ebay for the last few weeks I haven't seen one. They all have the stripes.

Sorry for the typo......I've got a black coupe ordered.

I have never seen one without the stripes either. I saw a Vapor with black stripes in person last month and was not that impressed. This would not be on top of my list of color combos. I know it's all a matter of personnal taste but unless having a rare color combo is a priority, I think that you should stick with the black/alloy combo.

Dr. Detroit emailed me last week and told me he was able to get his ordered black w/alloy changed to vapor w/o

the overhead stripe. He made the change 8/30. With this info I contacted my dealer and again asked him to try

to change my order. This time, with a little help from the factory hot line, they were able to get the change made.

Still no schedule date, vin, ect. Looking at the last quarter of the year according to the dealer.

I love this forum.

Dr. Detroit emailed me last week and told me he was able to get his ordered black w/alloy changed to vapor w/o

the overhead stripe. He made the change 8/30. With this info I contacted my dealer and again asked him to try

to change my order. This time, with a little help from the factory hot line, they were able to get the change made.

Still no schedule date, vin, ect. Looking at the last quarter of the year according to the dealer.

I love this forum.

Senior 500... I was told Area Rep said mine would be in next batch sometime in November :happy feet: Hope he's right!

I would like to enjoy a few miles on her before the snow flies! :shift:

Archived