TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I got something very exciting in the mail from S197 Shelby Members

sharon

No problem I understand , you were still recovering from the 180 spin. I`am sure Sharon & Rob will enjoy the time in TO.

Actually, I went back and checked the envelope and your name was onit. So, either I missed it when writing down the names on the card or Sharon missed it when thanking everyone.

Whew..........

Sharon & Robert I think its safe to say everyone that attended the Dearborn function had a great time & are looking forward to next year. You & Robert did a great job . THANKS AGAIN

Kaylan didn`t see my name either :cry:

That one was my bad sorry. But you are now on the list :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks go to Paul for the idea. Sharon/Robert - it was the least we could do to recognize all that you do.

Frankly, I don't know how you guys put up with us. It's beyond me what you get out of it. But if we collectively do something for you - I'm sure we can give you more of it!

Can't wait til next year. Bring on the proving grounds!

Can't wait til next year. Bring on the proving grounds!

oh, yeah! :yahoo: ...the REAL proving grounds ...3 miles northwest of Romeo engine plant! ;-)

[Google: 34 Mile Rd & Fisher Rd, Romeo, MI (then click on hybrid map, then zoom out 3-clicks -- it's a 7 sq mi facility!!!) ;) :happy feet: :headspin: :bandance: :)

oh, yeah! :yahoo: ...the REAL proving grounds ...3 miles northwest of Romeo engine plant! ;-)

[Google: 34 Mile Rd & Fisher Rd, Romeo, MI (then click on hybrid map, then zoom out 3-clicks -- it's a 7 sq mi facility!!!) ;) :happy feet: :headspin: :bandance: :)

Sorry Dan, your not allowed, but you would look funny trying to get that slow Chevy Cobalt around the track, plus you might be considered a moving Hazzard for the rest of us :hysterical:

Sorry Dan, your not allowed, but you would look funny trying to get that slow Chevy Cobalt around the track, plus you might be considered a moving Hazzard for the rest of us :hysterical:

shhhh... not so loud :hysterical: it was embarassing enough having to drive that :censored: -can :hysterical: Coldy, figure this: Ruf told me he had reserved a Mustang V6 from Hertz, so I go online to see what they cost and they don't have mustangs at Dearborn arpt. Sooo I call Hertz who tells me nope, don't rent Mustangs at Dearborn! So when I arrrive I get this Cobalt thing. As we leave George (svtbird91) spots a mustang in one of the rental spaces! Too late ...and it's pouring out!

Btw, I mentioned that proving ground to a Ford person at Romeo and he said: oh, yeah, go there -- it's a gorgeous facility! I said, you mean I can get in somehow? He said it's a park, people visit it all the time. Maybe he was kidding, but it didn't seem that way. I even asked if that's the facility that has the huge new high-tec skidpad that they can instantly flood, etc, and he said that's the one! (you can even see the skid pad in the satellite pics). The facility is enormous!

Maybe they offer ride & drive tours: at 155mph? :happy feet: :headspin: maybe Paul can help us with the skid pad technique ;)

I'm jealous! :redcard: You already got your build info.! :banghead:

Archived