TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I got something very exciting in the mail from S197 Shelby Members

sharon

I wanted to thank all those that were involved in getting me this gift for putting on the show. It was very unexpected and very cool and so not necessary. So first I will tell all those that were not involved what i got. I received a Adopt a animal from the Toronto Zoo for a year I am the proud parent of a Asiatic Wild Dog named Dhole I have a photo that came with my parent package that i will post at the bottom, I also get a free parent day at the Toronto zoo were my name will be on a plaque. For those that know a little bit about me I am a huge animal activist and have taken on many causes so this was the perfect gift for me. I have asked all my family to get me the same things for christmas and birthdays.

Then when I thought it could not get better i received a gift certificate from the cn tower in Toronto for 150.00 dollars WOW! But that means I have to take Robert. :hysterical2:

I wanted to say a Thanks to all that were involved this really was great. I enjoyed doing the show and had a great time and didn't need anymore than knowing that everyone had a great time. Robert and i are already starting to plan next year. But i am excited about having dinner and the Cn tower all the years I lived in Toronto I never went.

Thanks to all below for the great gifts!!!!!!!!! You are all great people!!!!!!!

Orf

07 Shelby

Shelby001

speedo24

mrfarmdog

hotpny

shelbydude

YZD263

fordrules

Cobra Boy

Gateway Performance

AAI

Subguns

Applesredgt

GT500flyboy

soniam

shelby08

svtbird91

mbgt500ss

alloy dave

bossreg

YZD263's Dad

Shelby 101

68fastback

gt500sc07

kaylan1521

I just want to know how you got Robert to poss for the one photo :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical2:

300.jpg

cn_tower_.jpg

wild_dog_.jpg

card_dearborn_.jpg

300.jpg

cn_tower_.jpg

wild_dog_.jpg

card_dearborn_.jpg

Sharon,

Thanks again for all of your hard work. Hope you enjoy the gift.

When Kaylan approached me about it, he assured me you would love it.

CB

BTW - I noticed my name didn't actually make it to the list.....not that it's important or anything...............

CB

Sharon,

CB

BTW - I noticed my name didn't actually make it to the list.....not that it's important or anything...............

CB

Sorry your name was not on the list that was on the card that was sent to me. I am adding it right now!!!!!

I will say thanks to all those that were involved that were not recognized above. I truly do love the gifts and want to thank all those that were involved please let me know if I missed anyone I want to add your name so that everyone knows how much i appreciate everyone that was involved

So a Big THANK YOU to everyone.

Sharon,

CB

CB

That would be my fault CB. Sorry about that, my bad.

When I made the rounds I was writting the names on the envelope. Since you sent it to me afterwards I didn't get your name on the envelope, then I copied the names from the envelope onto the card. Once again, sorry about that. Won't happen again. ;)

Hey Sharon, was there not a gift certificate for the downtown Toronto Holiday Inn as well? Just trying to be accountable to all that contributed, especially Alloy "The Accountant" Dave. :)

When I made the rounds I was writting the names on the envelope. Since you sent it to me afterwards I didn't get your name on the envelope, then I copied the names from the envelope onto the card. Once again, sorry about that. Won't happen again. ;)

Hey Sharon, was there not a gift certificate for the downtown Toronto Holiday Inn as well? Just trying to be accountable to all that contributed, especially Alloy "The Accountant" Dave. :)

:hysterical:

Sharon, you did an amazing job. I just wanted to say that the activities planning was just perfect, not too much or too little -- excellent job!!!

Btw, that Asiatic Wild Dog is really beautiful -- sort of a cross betw a Red Fox and Coyote! For those interested, here's more on Dhole's at the San Diego Zoo

...actually I think Dave mentioned he smoked one from a stoplight today -- I think it was a Kia Dhole :hysterical:

:speedie:

Sharon, you did an amazing job. I just wanted to say that the activities planning was just perfect, not too much or too little -- excellent job!!!

Btw, that Asiatic Wild Dog is really beautiful -- sort of a cross betw a Red Fox and Coyote! For those interested, here's more on Dhole's at the San Diego Zoo

...actually I think Dave mentioned he smoked one from a stoplight today -- I think it was a Kia Dhole :hysterical:

:speedie:

Smoked pineapple...that sounds kinda kinky.

Reminds me of the saying.....

What's the difference between erotic and kinky?

Erotic usese a feather....kinky uses the entire chicken. :hysterical2:

No not that i saw I am In canada for the next couple of days and will check the package again when I get home, but don't remeber seeing it.

No not that i saw I am In canada for the next couple of days and will check the package again when I get home, but don't remeber seeing it.

It was just a sheet of paper with a GC# for $100.00 from Holiday Inn. I can print another and resend it or just have the hotel send it to you.

It was just a sheet of paper with a GC# for $100.00 from Holiday Inn. I can print another and resend it or just have the hotel send it to you.

Perhaps Robert mistook the GC for the directions to the Holiday Inn. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::poke:

I have the packet at home will look over more when I get home. Might have to send it again. That was to much now i get dinner and a Hotel and i have to take Robert now that he knows about it. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Perhaps Robert mistook the GC for the directions to the Holiday Inn. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::poke:

You made a very good point I could just ask Robert to meet me there and with his sense of direction him might never make it. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

I have the packet at home will look over more when I get home. Might have to send it again. That was to much now i get dinner and a Hotel and i have to take Robert now that he knows about it. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

You made a very good point I could just ask Robert to meet me there and with his sense of direction him might never make it. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

"you 2 deserve it", you both worked very hard the entire trip, the whole 3 days, and were great entertainers,

not 1 person that went will ever forget that trip. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! So take some me time, and you and Robert enjoy yourselves. Thanks AGAIN.

Great idea you had for the gift Kaylan.

Brian

Sharon,

This is well deserved. I can't thank you enough for the great time that we had in Dearborn. My dad was just as impressed as I was with your dedication and hard work. This was a very well planned event. I hope to be part of it again in 2008.

Paul,

That was a great idea that you had. All of us had great appreciation for what Sharon did, but YOU are the one that thought about this gift.

That was to much now i get dinner and a Hotel and i have to take Robert now that he knows about it. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Well, you know I only live about 10 minutes from the hotel wink wink. :happy feet:

Kaylan didn`t see my name either :cry:

My bad, I was certain your name was on the envelope. I'm sorry. :banghead:

Next time I do something like this I will be more organized...maybe I'll get Sharon to do it. :hysterical2:

Archived