TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your pictures!!

Joe G

Did you know there was a dedicated place on the forum to post your photos? I didn't until I stumbled on it.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...md=sc&cat=1

Very easy to post them. It even lets us have a separate area for each color!

Try it.

Use it.

Just don't abuse it (that's you, Mr. Grabber with the 1.2 million pics!! :hysterical2: )

Never seen that before... how did you even find that... i cant seem to make my way back there w/o using your link :banghead:

I know.... :banghead:

Go to the 2007 GT500 Arrival forum --> click on the Sticky "Post your GT500 photos" (under the Important Topics area) --> then click on the link from the Post of "Staff2".

Maybe the Moderators will make it easier to find?? :poke:

Did you know there was a dedicated place on the forum to post your photos? I didn't until I stumbled on it.

Try it.

Use it.

Just don't abuse it (that's you, Mr. Grabber with the 1.2 million pics!! :hysterical2: )

Joe,

I do not use this site to host any of my photos. Many people complained that my photos were eating up the hard drive, which they were not, but to help out, I deleted every single photo that I had from a years worth of posting on this site.

I like to post photos, and will continue to do so, and host them elsewhere, and paste them into my posts. :)

Joe,

I do not use this site to host any of my photos. Many people complained that my photos were eating up the hard drive, which they were not, but to help out, I deleted every single photo that I had from a years worth of posting on this site.

I like to post photos, and will continue to do so, and host them elsewhere, and paste them into my posts. :)

You know I was just joking with you.

Would be nice to post some pics in this area, though. I used it to see what color combos looked like - unfortunately, there weren't many too choose from.

Welcome back from vacation!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate these "post your pix" threads... so far 18 responses and not a single picture posted.

without trying to compete with Shelby for the "official" "unofficial" registry idea, you guys are always welcome to post your pix on my site

here's a shot I took at Richard's house, hope he doesn't mind:

rg-1.jpg

thanks,

--Russ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Here is our car.... yeah its been modified bit and I have to get the finished car photos... like this one when i took it the hood grills wee missing since we were still finishing them for SEMA....

IMG_0003.jpg

Welcome Arc,

Good lookin ride you have. I like it. Good to have you here. I would like to see your car in person some day.

• 3 weeks later...

Try it.

Use it.

Yea that's for the 2007's, still waiting for a 2008 post :hysterical:

Nice vert!

Is that Alloy or Ebony?

We'll have to get together when the weather's better - 2 nice verts cruising in MN will surely turn some heads!

I'm in the N Suburbs of Mpls.

Sounds great....I'll PM my contact ifo and bring my pistol for cruisin' on the North Side.. :hysterical2:

Our vehicle is Ebony/Tungsten Stripe

Black leather w/h red leather inserts

1000 watt stereo

Edited by MadMax1228