TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR Pricing @ M.S.R.P. yet or Color Scheme????

I was just curious if there is any iron clad news on the M.S.R.P. pricing or the Color Combinations as of yet/>???

not yet!!!

us dealers are excited about this car as ANYBODY and Ford has not given exact about anything yet

and I am sure once they do everybody here will know

not yet!!!

us dealers are excited about this car as ANYBODY and Ford has not given exact about anything yet

and I am sure once they do everybody here will know

I WISH FORD WOULD INSIST ON ALL DEALERS HONORING M.S.R.P. AS THIS RAPING OF THE PUBLIC JUST BECUASE FORD FINALLY HAS A PRODUCT THAT PEOPLE WANT IS SICKINGING, I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A BUSINESS BUT AT THE SAME TIME DOESN'T THE TERM BUSINESS ETHIC STAND FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE.

It is simple! I just settled on the fact that I will never own one, would not pay the MSRP or ADM, and do not really think it will do anything more for me than the GT500, so I will enjoy the read on this forum of everyone complaining about the ADM and all the wishers who THINK they will own one. Lets be real, limited numbers, we all know that, so unless you are WILLING to pay MSRP, as well almost 100% will be sold with an ADM, stop thinking anything different and move on from there. If it is still within your reach, than rather than complain, go put some money down on one NOW! If not, good luck! :hysterical2:

It is simple! I just settled on the fact that I will never own one, would not pay the MSRP or ADM, and do not really think it will do anything more for me than the GT500, so I will enjoy the read on this forum of everyone complaining about the ADM and all the wishers who THINK they will own one. Lets be real, limited numbers, we all know that, so unless you are WILLING to pay MSRP, as well almost 100% will be sold with an ADM, stop thinking anything different and move on from there. If it is still within your reach, than rather than complain, go put some money down on one NOW! If not, good luck! :hysterical2:

My 07 Shelby GT500 Black W/ White Stripes

post-8609-1188753858_thumb.jpg

post-8609-1188753858_thumb.jpg

My Car 2007 GT500

post-8609-1188753986_thumb.jpg

post-8609-1188753986_thumb.jpg

From my understanding the "KR" will be available in 3 different base colors.......

Vapor with some type of light blue stripes "like the NY show car"

Black with Silver stripes

Blue with Silver stripes

I love the car & wish I could get it, but no matter what color & stripe color it's offered in (still waiting for the official confirmation) my dealer told me last night that the regional rep's are telling them nothing below 100k above msrp for consumers, but if an owner of a dealership wants to keep his/hers they can buy it for what it cost them normally. If your dealership is selling you one & expects to make a profit you can almost expect 6-digits to get one

From my understanding the "KR" will be available in 3 different base colors.......

Vapor with some type of light blue stripes "likes the NY show car"

Black with Silver stripes

Blue with Silver stripes

I love the car & wish I could get it, but no matter what color & stripe color it's offered in (still waiting for the official confirmation) my dealer told me last night that the regional rep's are telling them nothing below 100k above msrp for consumers, but if an owner of a dealership wants to keep his/hers they can buy it for what it cost them normally. If your dealership is selling you one & expects to make a profit you can almost expect 6-digits to get one

Talked to one of the small town dealerships that won an allocation in the first lottery. He has already turned down $85,000 ADM!!!

HSURB

The funny thing is, Ford and Shelby have not said for sure they will only build X number of them so I think plently of people that commit now for XXXXX over will get screwed.

The car is awsome and should have been what the regular GT500 was but who cares really because any GT500 can become an unoffical KR with a couple $g's in mods

I WISH FORD WOULD INSIST ON ALL DEALERS HONORING M.S.R.P. AS THIS RAPING OF THE PUBLIC JUST BECUASE FORD FINALLY HAS A PRODUCT THAT PEOPLE WANT IS SICKINGING, I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A BUSINESS BUT AT THE SAME TIME DOESN'T THE TERM BUSINESS ETHIC STAND FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE.

The fact of the matter is they could, as they do in Canada!!!

post-8609-1188946859_thumb.jpg

post-8609-1188946859_thumb.jpg

Many Canadian dealers have been putting ADM's on their GT500's as well.

My dealer in Alberta isn't taking deposits on the KR, doesn't know if they'll get any, etc. He just quoted me $80,000 for an '08 GT500 convertible, which is probably $20K over. I think not...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived