TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coming soon!!!!

SLB8SNK

Got word that my car was built on 8/29. According to Shelbydude, 8 days away (we hope) from dealer delivery! Not sure how long that really takes, or how long it will take the dealer to get it together, but I am hoping for mid-September in my hands! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Yes, according to some forum members, the cars can sit for a week or more after a build date. Not sure exactly why, striping I am sure is one reasons, and maybe some QC is another. I thought the verts with limited stripes would move faster, but who knows. All I know is with a build date that passed, we should both be close. I think the holiday weekend will slow things done, but I am glad our got built before then and not during! Keep in touch!!! :happy feet:

ok new update as of late yesterday

Receipt Date: 6/11/2007

Serialize Date: 7/19/2007

Segment Date: 7/19/2007

Sequence Date: 8/8/2007

Blend Date: 8/14/2007

Produced Date: 8/23/2007

Gate Release Date: 8/30/2007

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

maybe got shiped over the weekend who no's

ok new update as of late yesterday

Receipt Date: 6/11/2007

Serialize Date: 7/19/2007

Segment Date: 7/19/2007

Sequence Date: 8/8/2007

Blend Date: 8/14/2007

Produced Date: 8/23/2007

Gate Release Date: 8/30/2007

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

maybe got shiped over the weekend who no's

How do you get such detailed info? Shelbydude told me my car was built on 8/29 (thanks) and then I got word from someone at the plant it was built on 8/30?? So I am not sure how accurate the dates really are. :banghead:

hey go over here lot of the guy from here check on there car over there

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showforum=80

go there and get you windows sticker go look at my windoe sticker over there nice Info try it

I was going to try it but you have to sign on and stuff. I already got my window sticker, thanks to a forum friend. I would like to get updates like they show, but I think guys on this site can do the same once you have a VIN or build date or the car is built. We have guys that can track rail cars as well. I think you would be just as well off to post here. unless I am missing something?

How do you get such detailed info? Shelbydude told me my car was built on 8/29 (thanks) and then I got word from someone at the plant it was built on 8/30?? So I am not sure how accurate the dates really are. :banghead:

dan,

I'm only guessing here, but perhaps what happened was that your car was "bucked" on 8/29 (meaning it STARTED on the assembly line) and then was completed on 8/30. That would explain you getting both of those dates.

Dave

Archived