TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone else noticed that picture-uploads are broken since the system was down for maintenance earlier today?

I reported it to Sharon, but I was wondering if it's just some IDs.

Darn ...had a good pic of Carnut I wanted to upload :spiteful::hysterical:

So cough it up Dan, squirrel nuts hates to wait.

Please

Jogie's up as late as me. :happy feet:

I'll stay up another 30-40 minutes. :headspin: I prefer being up late and sleeping in. Can't wait for retirement. :hysterical2:

Amen brother!

30 more years and I'm there... :banghead:

Come on Powerball #'s!!! :happy feet:

I'm awake. But I'm not really here. I'm trying to keep the bitterness to a minimum, so I just kinda lurk.

But how the hell are ya'll anyhow?

Hi Sunshine!

How's my biscuit doing tonight??

Any weird cravings recently?

I'm going to be in Cleveland for work in May - how about I come a day early and take you and Jerry out for dinner??

Hi Sunshine!

How's my biscuit doing tonight??

Any weird cravings recently?

I'm going to be in Cleveland for work in May - how about I come a day early and take you and Jerry out for dinner??

Howdy loverrrr! LOL!

The biscuit is doing well, ever growing. :)

Weird cravings...........hmmmmm..........did I tell you about the potato buds and hershey's syrup? That's been the most recurring, and I must say, it's delectable.

May? That would be beautiful! We'd love to go out to dinner with you! Then we can chillax in the garage, or go beat the crap out of one of the cars. We'll let you test those GT40 iron heads the right way. :yup:

I'm awake. But I'm not really here. I'm trying to keep the bitterness to a minimum, so I just kinda lurk.

But how the hell are ya'll anyhow?

Doin' great Evil...got the space heater on, drinkin' a Ginger ale..chillin. Listening to my relaxation tape before i go to bed.

Have a great night.

dave

Doin' great Evil...got the space heater on, drinkin' a Ginger ale..chillin. Listening to my relaxation tape before i go to bed.

Have a great night.

dave

Ginger ale.............Mmmmmmmmmm. Canada Dry on the rocks. Delish! I might have to send Jerry out for some! :)

You have a great night too, sir.

Howdy loverrrr! LOL!

The biscuit is doing well, ever growing. :)

Weird cravings...........hmmmmm..........did I tell you about the potato buds and hershey's syrup? That's been the most recurring, and I must say, it's delectable.

May? That would be beautiful! We'd love to go out to dinner with you! Then we can chillax in the garage, or go beat the crap out of one of the cars. We'll let you test those GT40 iron heads the right way. :yup:

Potato buds and hershey's syrup... :nonono: That sounds vile!

Cool - I'll get in contact with you as the date gets closer... I'd love to test out the GT40's..

Rocking.gif

Archived