TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No - but a Stromboli is sounding good over here! Just cheese. :happy feet:

Feeling isolated tonight. I know we have friends all across the US (and Canada, eh?) - but sometimes I wish we could just have a slice and a cold beer together.

Rough day.

No - but a Stromboli is sounding good over here! Just cheese. :happy feet:

Feeling isolated tonight. I know we have friends all across the US (and Canada, eh?) - but sometimes I wish we could just have a slice and a cold beer together.

Rough day.

You got that right, Bryan... there's nothing like a face to face over a cold brew.

The mellon is good tho :baby: V :baby:

;-)

Okay. We'll share an Internet slice and a cold one (beer or pop or sweet tea!).

The table has a red and white pattern. Some Frank Sinatra is playing over the speakers.

A table of college students is laughing close to us.

We can hear Tony slicing up a fresh pie.

A taxi waits outside for someone.

Life is good!

Okay. We'll share an Internet slice and a cold one (beer or pop or sweet tea!).

The table has a red and white pattern. Some Frank Sinatra is playing over the speakers.

A table of college students is laughing close to us.

We can hear Tony slicing up a fresh pie.

A taxi waits outside for someone.

Life is good!

Here comes out the double-mellon appetizer and lg sausage and mushroom (pizza, that is). Say, what's that following the chef around? ....it's ..it's ...a goat! :hysterical2:

The taxi's exhaust wafts into the joint ...I'm feeling woozy ...head spinning ...carbon monoxide poisoning setting it :hysterical: (having trouble getting in the groove her ..darn it)

The pungent smell of the pie mixes with the uniquely piquant aroma of my Sam Adams Black & Tan ...it's hard to decide which diabetic coma-inducing delight to get around first (darn, there I go again!)

Pizza and cold beer!!! I flashback to bing a kid helpng grandma make some pies. As she sips a short Reingold, her arms sway to the rhythm of the dough she's methodically kneeding, the smell of yeast from dough and beer blending seamlessley in a cloud of comphy memories...

Then - the sirens scream outside!

Everyone looks out the window - briefly - before getting back to their conversations!

A big, burly guy comes in reeking of wine. He loudly picks up his order and leaves.

The conversation returns to a more normal level.

"Donia - I got two pies ready to go!"

chewpopcorn.gif

It's Ground Hog eve...the doors opens ...in walks Snake Eater ...fix me the "ground hog special" ...start with large hand toss with double sauce and pepperon on the first layer, lots of mozzarella on 2nd layer, spiced ground hog, black olive, green peppers on 3rd layer, top with more mozzarella , bake at 450, top with fresh (not baked) chopped onions or fresh sourkraut and serve with lots of cold beer!!!!!!!!! :beerchug: :beerchug:

Archived