TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And it's already been disclosed...

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...st&p=287124

:nonono::nonono: you drank it BUT good! Oh well, I am sure you will love it. You already went beyond my mods, I won't do the pulley. I think the tune and CAI and the near 550+ HP that brings is plenty for me, and a vert! But hey, good for you, didn't think you would do it! So you installing or getting help? and when?

:nonono::nonono: you drank it BUT good! Oh well, I am sure you will love it. You already went beyond my mods, I won't do the pulley. I think the tune and CAI and the near 550+ HP that brings is plenty for me, and a vert! But hey, good for you, didn't think you would do it! So you installing or getting help? and when?

Yeah, I did it.

I've seen too many people start with just the CAI/tune then go back and add the smaller pulley (which means you need to switch to better spark plugs, which means taking off the CAI and strut bar to get to them) so I just did it right the first time. I'm pretty sure I can do it myself - I have a good friend who's volunteered to "supervise" during the pulley swap - he's my backup in case I get FUBAR'd.

I won't be racing, maybe a time or two at the drag strip just to see how bad I am ( :hysterical: ), but after riding in Snoop's car, I just KNEW that's what I'd want eventually.

I want to dyno it before and after, so unless it warms up and the slush and salt is washed away, I won't do it until the winter breaks.

I can still put in the sequential rear lights, and get rid of that :censored: hood rod in favor of the (probably) Steeda hood struts before that.

And clean/paint my rear... can't have a rusty rear can we??

The big question is...Will the Black Momba be ready for Nags Head???

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be driving the Black Mamba to Nags Head.

Mapquest says it's almost 1400 miles... I don't think I can handle the 2800 mile roundtrip (plus whatever miles we drive while there) over a long weekend.

Congrats on the extra HP Joe.

Snoop got you hooked. He did that to me too. :hysterical:

Yeah, thanks... I guess.

It's like a bad addiction... money goes out, but I'm still not happy. :banghead:

Maybe once winter breaks and I can take a nice drive!

I know you're looking forward to that too.

Yeah, thanks... I guess.

It's like a bad addiction... money goes out, but I'm still not happy. :banghead:

Maybe once winter breaks and I can take a nice drive!

I know you're looking forward to that too.

I ordered Tana and I another mod.

A battery tender. :cry:

Archived