TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was only kidding.

I don't think I'd want to drive it!

Mine's a handful.

The way you took off on that sweeping turn...you must have a good feel for the limits. :happy feet:

I think I've got it down... I drive a mini-van during the week.

Not much difference, is there?

:hysterical2:

Joe, I think we got the weather you sent this way. The Weather channel says it's supposed to be a low 6*F tonight but the loud cracking sounds from the porch and deck every now and then say it's colder, so I just checked the outside thermos and both say -12*F and undoubtedly heading lower ...no wonder the little woodstove is muncing some extra pieces tonight! I'm ready for spring :hysterical:

Joe, I think we got the weather you sent this way. The Weather channel says it's supposed to be a low 6*F tonight but the loud cracking sounds from the porch and deck every now and then say it's colder, so I just checked the outside thermos and both say -12*F and undoubtedly heading lower ...no wonder the little woodstove is muncing some extra pieces tonight! I'm ready for spring :hysterical:

We've got a guest room, Dan! It's finally been cleared for occupancy after Joe's visit. :hysterical2:

Y'all come. :happy feet:

-12? Yeow.

I agree Dan.

I sat in the vert last weekend with gloves, stocking hat, scarf just to chear up... it was tough to do with my teeth chattering!

Bring on spring!

:hysterical2: Funny thing is - I'll bet you did!! :hysterical2:

I'm not laughing at you, bro. I've been in cold winters before.

Back in '85, I had a new black GT that sat in a garage all winter in CT.

I'd take it out and drive it up and down the driveway! Sucked. :redcard:

Archived