TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got some laundry in the dryer.

Getting ready to cook dinner. (sausage, pesto, linguini, and some steamed Broccoflower)

Semester's almost over. Woo Hoo.

I'm gonna burn some rubber on the way to work tomorrow.

Same old - same old :hysterical2:

Ok, I say ya'll should show up tomorrow with about four pizzas. I've convinced Jerry to go buy some Kerosene, and he's agreed to allow me to begin dismantling the GT, so long as I don't try to lift anything. :happy feet:

I'd like to pluck the engine while it's completely assembled. Once on the stand, I need to remove the injectors (they're for sale), the Anderson cam (also for sale), and all of the other supporting hardware (not for sale). I'd like to get the shortblock ready to go by the weekend (because you guessed it..........it's also for sale, LOL).

Tonight is crunch time. Stupid paper is 75% complete, and due by 11:59 pm. I'm sure I'll be back after that.

Ok, I say ya'll should show up tomorrow with about four pizzas. I've convinced Jerry to go buy some Kerosene, and he's agreed to allow me to begin dismantling the GT, so long as I don't try to lift anything. :happy feet:

I'd like to pluck the engine while it's completely assembled. Once on the stand, I need to remove the injectors (they're for sale), the Anderson cam (also for sale), and all of the other supporting hardware (not for sale). I'd like to get the shortblock ready to go by the weekend (because you guessed it..........it's also for sale, LOL).

Tonight is crunch time. Stupid paper is 75% complete, and due by 11:59 pm. I'm sure I'll be back after that.

We're snowed in here... another 1/2 foot already!

My paper's done... sitting in class right now after our 1/2 hour presentation.

Beer and Pizza after class... anyone want to join us?? (near-beer will be available for you, Ms. Preggo.) :hysterical2:

We're snowed in here... another 1/2 foot already!

My paper's done... sitting in class right now after our 1/2 hour presentation.

Beer and Pizza after class... anyone want to join us?? (near-beer will be available for you, Ms. Preggo.) :hysterical2:

We'd love to join you! We're expecting another 3-6" of snow tonight, which might hinder my plans to attach the reindeer to the Mustang prior to tearing it apart. Oh well..........I feel ambitious, and that $1500 will come in REALLY handy if I can get rid of the stuff before Xmas.

Michelle, don't forget... no solvents on your hands/skin while the egglet is developing ...all solvents have links to birth defects during pregnancy (contact and fumes), especially any ending in "ene" (benzene, kerosene, gasolene, etc.) ...parts washing only with neoprene gloves for you, my dear ...and good air circulation too ;-)

<I'm sure you're careful, just thought I'd remind ya>

What size are the injectors Michelle?

We'd love to join you! We're expecting another 3-6" of snow tonight, which might hinder my plans to attach the reindeer to the Mustang prior to tearing it apart. Oh well..........I feel ambitious, and that $1500 will come in REALLY handy if I can get rid of the stuff before Xmas.

I didn't think the state of ZX ever got snow. :hysterical:

What size are the injectors Michelle?

Kaylan,

The injectors are 30#..........damn things have 150 miles on them, LMAO.

Dave,

XZ is characterized by hot summers and severe winters. They don't call XZ the "snow belt" for nothin'!

After my stint in the paint department, I absolutely refuse to work with chemicals of any kind. I'm honestly surprised that I haven't sprouted extra organs or something after being exposed to toluene, and those wonderful isocyanates. The PPE that I was provided with was marginal at best, so I always worry about the long term results of messing with that stuff. As far as the car, every component on it was cleaned and painted a couple of years ago. Because the car is driven on dry days only, I could put my hand on any part of that car and not find ANY residue (well, expect the rotors, LOL). I love working on that car because everything is spotless, and while it can be a real PITA keeping it that way, it pays when it's time to work on it. :yup: Thanks for looking out for me!

Archived