TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

You're quite the movie buff.

I'll look the next time I'm at Blockbuster

You know how it goes............for the 3 minutes each day that I'm not on MySpace with the rest of the tweens, I have to find ways to occupy myself.

Auto Focus is a movie about the mysterious death of Bob Crane. It's pretty twisted, and I never would have imagined the movie ending in the fashion that it did. It's very American Beauty-esque, IMO.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Auto Focus is a movie about the mysterious death of Bob Crane. It's pretty twisted, and I never would have imagined the movie ending in the fashion that it did. It's very American Beauty-esque, IMO.

Yeah, I remember when it came out. That's when it really came out about how much of a sex pervert he was. I hadn't heard about his death, though.

You know how it goes............for the 3 minutes each day that I'm not on MySpace with the rest of the tweens, I have to find ways to occupy myself.

Don't worry Michelle. You'll be a woman soon.

The movie is definitely worth watching. It's definitely not as graphic as the critics made it out to be, but by the same token, it's not something you'd wanna watch with a house full of kids, either.

I actually ended up feeling sorry for Bob. Poor guy. He was a very wholesome family man, until he encountered this freaky guy. Freaky guy then rides Bob's coat tails, because the fact is, Bob Crane is the reason he's getting laid in the first place. Dude gets jealous and crazy, and well, I can't really tell you the rest, or it'll spoil the movie for ya.

Joe,

How's it going today ?

Did you have to work or not ?

Still recovering from yesterdays feast... yummy yummy!

No work all week - :happy feet: . Deb's parents drove up from IN for the weekend - nice having family around.

Return to work on Monday. :(

While I'd love to hang out here a wee bit longer - I need to shuffle into yonder galley and begin preparing m'lady's Primo Pizza Pie! Clean and butterfly the shrimps - chop the garlic - roll out the dough - mince the clams - and heat the pizza stone. :happy feet:

:yahoo:

:hysterical2:

:happy feet: :headspin: Yeah, yeah!!!

...that's our ol' condom-headed friend!!!! :bandance:

I missed him, er -- her, er -- it ..whatever... :happy feet: :P

---

btw, dogs have 7 birthdays for every human birthday, Snoop, so I think you're entitled to stack a few up if you like ;)

Archived