TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm making a shrimp & pesto pizza pie tonight!! :happy feet:

Garlic - shrimps - some sliced shrooms - pesto (instead of red sauce) - some mozzerella - and just a little bit of crushed red pepper. Slap it on the pizza stone in the oven for about 20 mins. Mama Mia :happy feet:

Garlic - shrimps - some sliced shrooms - pesto (instead of red sauce) - some mozzerella - and just a little bit of crushed red pepper. Slap it on the pizza stone in the oven for about 20 mins. Mama Mia :happy feet:

Hum.... Joe he keeps this up we will have to adopt him..... :hysterical::hysterical2:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Ruf, you're such a Renaissence man!!! :poke: :P

<edit:> I love making pizza too -- home-made dough -- on the stone -- 12 min at 450* ...love making all kinds of bread too ...no recipes (usually) ...like my grandma did. <lol> She was a trip! ;-)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Ruf, you're such a Renaissence man!!! :poke: :P

<edit:> I love making pizza too -- home-made dough -- on the stone -- 12 min at 450* ...love making all kinds of bread too ...no recipes (usually) ...like my grandma did. <lol> She was a trip! ;-)

I love it when you use big words!! :hysterical2:

But, seriously, I'm not gay. I just like to cook - and recently haven't had much choice! Now that you bring it up - I need to go in the attic and get the bread maker out. I love timing it so I wake up and smell the bread cooking! Some fresh coffee and some fresh rye toast!! :happy feet:

Right. This comment from Chef Boy Are Dee! :hysterical2:

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

I knew Chef Boiardi (indirectly)... worked with one of his grandchildren for several years. Every six months he would get a 'gift' from grampa ...enough to buy a new car or two ...every six months! When Boiardi died (mid 80s?) his business was worth well over a half-billion -- and that's just the Boy-ar-dee business. I can only wonder how much my bud inherited from gramps :doh: When I knew him, work was just a 'hobby' because he knew he could live off the 'gifts' and eventually he'd get a piece of Boiardi's fortune -- must be nice! :cry::censored::doh::)

But, seriously, I'm not gay. I just like to cook - and recently haven't had much choice! Now that you bring it up - I need to go in the attic and get the bread maker out. I love timing it so I wake up and smell the bread cooking! Some fresh coffee and some fresh rye toast!! :happy feet:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Yeah, and you've been getting a whole lot of practice too! Hang in there, bro...

...I can see it now -- a new book:

RUF'S SURVIVAL GUIDE TO COOKING

...AND SUPERCHARGERS! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:redcard:

When I was there I got take out take out pizza and a Burger King breakfast sandwich.

I think I was robbed.

:banghead:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Yeah, and you've been getting a whole lot of practice too! Hang in there, bro...

...I can see it now -- a new book:

RUF'S SURVIVAL GUIDE TO COOKING

...AND SUPERCHARGERS! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I knew you'd catch that! :hysterical2:

I'm not a gourmet cook - just like to chop and slice and grille a little.

Since I got blown, I look for reasons to go out to the store! I feel like I'm 18 again! :happy feet:

I'm just passin' through. Thought I'd say hello, as I sit here sucking on chocolate covered espresso beans and creating a baby registry.

No wonder you're up at all hours of the night!

That baby's gonna crave a double espresso instead of momma's milk from day one.

:hysterical2:

While we're at it, I'd like a medium bacon pizza, light on the sauce, thick on the crust.

Can do - we aim to please. Although we don't have delivery this late at night... too many weirdo's order pizza this time of night. :doh:

No wonder you're up at all hours of the night!

That baby's gonna crave a double espresso instead of momma's milk from day one.

:hysterical2:

Can do - we aim to please. Although we don't have delivery this late at night... too many weirdo's order pizza this time of night. :doh:

I'm addicted to these damn beans! They're sold in little bitty boxes at Starbucks. Covered in dark chocolate, they're a delectable treat, and I think my fetus appreciates them. After all, it's the demands of the egglet that are making me do this! I'm an insomniac by nature, so yes, this adds to the problem. :)

Thanks so much for the custom built pizza, Mr. 5000!

I'm addicted to these damn beans! They're sold in little bitty boxes at Starbucks. Covered in dark chocolate, they're a delectable treat, and I think my fetus appreciates them. After all, it's the demands of the egglet that are making me do this! I'm an insomniac by nature, so yes, this adds to the problem. :)

Thanks so much for the custom built pizza, Mr. 5000!

mmm

dark chocolate

the best

only when allowed to melt in the mouth :headspin:

Archived