TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

Now that I'm home, I can fill you in on part of the story carnut left out.

I took many pictures.

Before leaving, carnut grabs my camera and deletes any evidence photos that showed anything that could be used to track his whereabouts. This left me with only 3 photos... a closeup of a valve spring, one where my finger was mistakenly in front of the lense, and one of the flattened Jackalope that we found on the side of the road (I wasn't told until NOW that THAT was what we ate!! :redcard: ).

Did you get photos of his nuts? I saw them, but they were so big I couldn't fit it all in one picture. :hysterical2:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe wanted to handle them, but I adamently refused. :redcard:

Now your paying for it! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Well Joe had a good time, so I hear, but I guess carnut decided to mess with Joes Stuff(no pictures :banghead::redcard: )

So Joe took matters in his own hands. Not only does Joe know how to fish, he's a taxidermist :hysterical2::hysterical2:

JoeG-carnut.jpg

I was going to start a new thread but that line was a perfect lead! :hysterical2:

Now your paying for it! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Well Joe had a good time, so I hear, but I guess carnut decided to mess with Joes Stuff(no pictures :banghead::redcard: )

So Joe took matters in his own hands. Not only does Joe know how to fish, he's a taxidermist :hysterical2::hysterical2:

JoeG-carnut.jpg

I was going to start a new thread but that line was a perfect lead! :hysterical2:

Thanks KR!

You have no idea how much I needed to laugh right now.

Did you get photos of his nuts? I saw them, but they were so big I couldn't fit it all in one picture. :hysterical2:

I had a w---i----d-----e angle lens!

:camera:

Joe wanted to handle them, but I adamently refused. :redcard:

Don't lie... you know I touched each one.

I even put one of each in my pocket when you weren't looking! :redcard:

:hysterical2:

Don't lie...

Now Joe, you know I don't lie.

In fact, I have never even stretched the truth the tinest little bit.

Moreover, each and every post I ever made has been the 100 percent, unvarnished, truth. :drop:

Whoops, I forgot. You burro says to tell you she misses you already and wants to know when you can come back and ride her. She so enjoyed it. She also said to to tell you " Heehaw, heehawwwwwwww"

Joe,

I was listening to some music tonight and there are a couple tunes from Kutless that I was wondering if you had heard before.

I listened to them the first time when you and Snoop were discussing them.

Good stuff... :happy feet:

I listened to them the first time when you and Snoop were discussing them.

Good stuff... :happy feet:

That song "Strong Tower" is a very good reminder of the strength that we can draw from when we are in times of need. :angel:

Then, Carnut showed me his vast garage.

:eek5:

Talk about a killer collection! I was quite impressed. :drool:

After starting up the hotrod truck he has, I asked if I could "take her for a spin."

No dice, said Carnut. :doh:

Come on, I said. Please!!!

Again, Carnut said NO.

Awww, shucks! That's not fair! :shrug:

To which Carnut points to another sign above the exit to the garage...

nosniveling.jpg

Thanks again Carnut! Can't wait to see you and your co-pilot again! However, I'd like my road-kill stew made WITHOUT the jalapeno peppers this time! :extinguish:

...have you noticed the banner-ad at the bottom of this page? yikes!

..what is Robert up to, anyway? :hysterical:

Sharon!! ...did you see... :hysterical2:

---

<edit:> now it's different! It was for some foreign dating service -- honest....now it's gone!!!

<edit:> I see... it rotates up a new ad every time the page is loaded... I swear... it was for aummm 'dating service'

Hot rod truck pics?

:waiting:

Those are part of my secret stash. Acorn boy made me sign about 50 pages of legal documents just to be able to take the pics inside the garage! Boy, what a garage filled with fun 4wheel toys!

You DON'T want to know what the penalty is for illegal distribution. :sos:

:ninja:

Archived