TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I met Joe for the first time.

I picked him up from his hotel this morning at 9 am sharp. He was staying at a hotel way out in the desert and I had to bring him a burro too. No I am not lying, we both had burros. Anyways, Joe and I headed into to town, and I introduced him to Mexican food for breakfast, hot salsa, chorizo and a bunch of stuff a guy from the Twin Cities wasn't sure he wanted to eat.

Being a good sport, he ponied up and loved it. Wait till tomorrow, tee hee.

After that we mosied around town, I showed him my new office on Cave Creek Road, and sauntered down the road a piece to my spread out in the desert. I even showed him all of the new homesteads up in the hills.

We were getting tuckered out when the Mrs. decides to fire up the BBQ and feed poor skinny Joe as he looked famished. Being a good host she cook up all the dishes Arizona is famous for.

We started out with deep fried rattlesnake hunks. Man they were good. You gotta be careful you don't eat the head though.

The next course was prickly pear salad and desert tortise stew. It's mighty good, but I get tired making it. You gotta coax that little critter out his shell before you can bash him in the head so he will go in the boiling stew water without a fight. Sometimes we use jackrabbit if I can't get the tortise out of the shell.

The main course was a mouth watering Jackalope steak cooked to perfection over an open fire.

Sometimes we have roadrunner, but we had the Jackalope handy as car went down the road yesterday and killed it. Lucky us.

Yes sir, after dinner, Joe and I went out the barn for a while, passed a lot of gas, looked at the horses and I could tell he ready for the airport. So I raced him back to town, got him to the airport on time and said my good byes.

Strange, the food must have made him deaf. I said "Mi Case zu Casa, see you next year" Joe just stared at me and went in the terminal. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....naw, I'm sure he didn't hear me.

I got a whole year to plan a new menu.

Today I met Joe for the first time.

I picked him up from his hotel this morning at 9 am sharp. He was staying at a hotel way out in the desert and I had to bring him a burro too. No I am not lying, we both had burros. Anyways, Joe and I headed into to town, and I introduced him to Mexican food for breakfast, hot salsa, chorizo and a bunch of stuff a guy from the Twin Cities wasn't sure he wanted to eat.

Being a good sport, he ponied up and loved it. Wait till tomorrow, tee hee.

After that we mosied around town, I showed him my new office on Cave Creek Road, and sauntered down the road a piece to my spread out in the desert. I even showed him all of the new homesteads up in the hills.

We were getting tuckered out when the Mrs. decides to fire up the BBQ and feed poor skinny Joe as he looked famished. Being a good host she cook up all the dishes Arizona is famous for.

We started out with deep fried rattlesnake hunks. Man they were good. You gotta be careful you don't eat the head though.

The next course was prickly pear salad and desert tortise stew. It's mighty good, but I get tired making it. You gotta coax that little critter out his shell before you can bash him in the head so he will go in the boiling stew water without a fight. Sometimes we use jackrabbit if I can't get the tortise out of the shell.

The main course was a mouth watering Jackalope steak cooked to perfection over an open fire.

Sometimes we have roadrunner, but we had the Jackalope handy as car went down the road yesterday and killed it. Lucky us.

Yes sir, after dinner, Joe and I went out the barn for a while, passed a lot of gas, looked at the horses and I could tell he ready for the airport. So I raced him back to town, got him to the airport on time and said my good byes.

Strange, the food must have made him deaf. I said "Mi Case zu Casa, see you next year" Joe just stared at me and went in the terminal. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....naw, I'm sure he didn't hear me.

I got a whole year to plan a new menu.

That's some mighty fine reportin' there, Hombre.

Do y'all happen to have those machines out there that make a picture?

Iffn' you do - we'd sure be obliged to gander at some - if it ain't too much trouble.

Or - WE NEED SOME :censored: 'ING PICS!

Iffn' you do - we'd sure be obliged to gander at some - if it ain't too much trouble.

I need to put them on the stage to the picture making place. Should take about a month.

Now that I'm home, I can fill you in on part of the story carnut left out.

I took many pictures.

Before leaving, carnut grabs my camera and deletes any evidence photos that showed anything that could be used to track his whereabouts. This left me with only 3 photos... a closeup of a valve spring, one where my finger was mistakenly in front of the lense, and one of the flattened Jackalope that we found on the side of the road (I wasn't told until NOW that THAT was what we ate!! :redcard: ).

Now that I'm home, I can fill you in on part of the story carnut left out.

I took many pictures.

Before leaving, carnut grabs my camera and deletes any evidence photos that showed anything that could be used to track his whereabouts. This left me with only 3 photos... a closeup of a valve spring, one where my finger was mistakenly in front of the lense, and one of the flattened Jackalope that we found on the side of the road (I wasn't told until NOW that THAT was what we ate!! :redcard: ).

Ah grasshopper you failed your mission! No pictures, means castration for you, :finger::finger:

Archived