TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

:backtotopic:

Will not do too much to start myself Joe. No specific order but I will prolly go for

CAI

Floor mats, some of the pics on this forum sold me

The under hood dress-up kit looks real nice

Shelby dash plaque

That is it hopefully :devil: . At some time in the future the suspension and exhaust or a stage kit that covers both.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:backtotopic:

Will not do too much to start myself Joe. No specific order but I will prolly go for

CAI

Floor mats, some of the pics on this forum sold me

The under hood dress-up kit looks real nice

Shelby dash plaque

That is it hopefully :devil: . At some time in the future the suspension and exhaust or a stage kit that covers both.

Yeah, it starts off innocently enough... "no hun, I don't need to add stuff to the car. I'll love it just the way it is."

Then it's, "well, it's just a few, small things. Nothing much really."

Which turns into, "I'll take EVERYTHING that SAI, Steeda, Evolution, FRPP.... has!! I MUST have it all!!"

:hysterical2:

Yeah, it starts off innocently enough... "no hun, I don't need to add stuff to the car. I'll love it just the way it is."

Then it's, "well, it's just a few, small things. Nothing much really."

Which turns into, "I'll take EVERYTHING that SAI, Steeda, Evolution, FRPP.... has!! I MUST have it all!!"

:hysterical2:

Just tell her you are paying for everything with the $20K ADM Rebate you got on the car when you bought it. :hysterical:

Grabber - what's that orange piece behind your front grille? Thought about painting it black?

It's part of the body framework. You are right...it would look better blacked out.

I need to look at what it would take to remove the grill.

Winter mod.

Rain moves in on Friday for a week and a half. :rant:

Archived