TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just knew when I typed that that I should have changed it. :banghead:

I remember years ago some stupid race woman said 'motor' and the media slammed her. :hysterical2:

I was just messin with ya.

Some guy pointed out the difference to me years ago.

Lots of people - including NASCAR types - call them "motors."

:spend:

We have a winner!!

Figure it's the one mod that's dependant on someone else (CS). I'd kick myself if I missed the chance to get one.

May he live another 50 years!

..but we know he won't, and how much longer will he really have to stamina to sign all those autographs? Wise decision on your part.

John

Cherry Bombs are back!! :happy feet: straight-thru resonators ...and only $19.95 at Meineke! :hysterical2:

quit laughing; I actually took a set of perfectly good mufflers off my 72 442 while I was in college, and put on a pair of "hush thrush" mufflers. Man they sounded good, :happy feet: but my dad was definitely pissed off!

I had actually considered putting on the cherry bombs. Good times, good times :hysterical2:

quit laughing; I actually took a set of perfectly good mufflers off my 72 442 while I was in college, and put on a pair of "hush thrush" mufflers. Man they sounded good, :happy feet: but my dad was definitely pissed off!

I had actually considered putting on the cherry bombs. Good times, good times :hysterical2:

Thrush! Ah, the memories (with the road-runner-like logo!! ;-) Oh, yeah!!

Had two Cherry Bombs on my '59 Ford stagecoach! (4-door "hardtop convertible" with suicide doors ...was a livery car conversion ...put a 352BB with 427 heads in it ...fun times ;-)

I put a Cherry Bomb on my present 4.0L Ranger ...now it almost sounds good! :hysterical2:

Joe - this site is re-building their sound clip section, but it's been a good source for sound clips in the past. It's where I first heard my Bassanis. Bookmark it?

http://www.mustangexhaust.com/

Best Bang for your buck IMO :happy feet:

SLP Loudmouths

th_MVI_0431.jpg

You're making me miss my 350HP Rockclimbing baby. :cry:

jeep40Large.jpg

jeep22Large.jpg

jeep112Large.jpg

jeep92Large.jpg

Bee-u-tee-ful!! I see why you miss her! in GO too ...and you didn't even know Grabber boy then :hysterical:

---

I miss my climb-in 4x4 camper van too -- those big BFG's and the torque of a tweaked 460/C6 :cry:

I used to go play out in moabman's favorite Utah playground :) Had her from 1978 (new) until 2003 when I sold it to the son of the dealer I bought it from. Wish I had some pix to show you ...she was sweet and you could live out of it in the dessert (and we did many times! ;-)

Archived