TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Xcal, but I'm running on pure adreniline now!

How long you gonna' be up?? 5 hours more... I can do that!

Two questions:

Will the beer be cold?

Can I crash on the couch?

If I'm up in 5 hours it will be due to Terry waking me up early for a quickie. :redcard:

Seriously though...try to give me 2 hours notice....stentgraft95 wants to come over...and it's an hour's drive for him.

Dave

Can do Ruf... I'll be pulilng over for the night when I need to.

Snoops car?? Whoooaaaa mama! First time he cut to 3rd at 70 and got on it I think I blacked out for a second! He's good people and now on the "Joe G approved" list! :hysterical:

Oh, and Snoop.... I got your VM this evening. Was gassing up with $2.79 93oct @ BP. I wish we had those prices in MN! When I tried calling back I got a mssg that your phone was "unavailable". I'll try tomorrow.

Dave - we have some great pics from today - trust me.

And video thanks to Co-Pilot. She did some from Snoops car - then we stopped at a rest area - and she rode with me and Joe rode with Snoop and she got some more.

At the dealership - we had a blast. Those folks won't forget us for a very long time. :hysterical2:

Joe was like a kid on Christmas. Very cool stuff. I'm so glad I was there to share the experience with him. And - real glad Snoop and Co-Pilot joined us. They drove about 4.5 hours each way. :happy feet:

Dave - we have some great pics from today - trust me.

And video thanks to Co-Pilot. She did some from Snoops car - then we stopped at a rest area - and she rode with me and Joe rode with Snoop and she got some more.

We're going to put Grabbers' photo threads to shame!! :hysterical2:

At the dealership - we had a blast. Those folks won't forget us for a very long time. :hysterical2:

Joe was like a kid on Christmas. Very cool stuff. I'm so glad I was there to share the experience with him.

Likewise Ruf. All those other salesmen who were sitting by the door were SO jealous of my salesguy! We got the VIP service from Crown Ford. I'd recommend them to ANYONE any day!!

And - real glad Snoop and Co-Pilot joined us. They drove about 4.5 hours each way. :happy feet:

Yeah, I think we tuckered the poor Snoop out! He went above any beyond... he knows what I'm talking about!

Wow, yesterday was a very nice day. It was so incredible to share in another Shelby GT500 delivery. :happy feet: Joe G. is such a nice and down to earth type guy. Not sure what the bag over the head thing is really about. :headscratch::hysterical: Maybe this... :bag:

Joe G. was so excited during the whole delivery experience that when asked he even commented that it was a blur. I sure hope all the pics and vids let him relive it and enjoy all the fun moments all over again.

Ruf's (oh I hear it's Ruffles now :hysterical2: ) the man of the hour to begin with. Nice that he had done a little foot work that worked out in Joe's favor. :banghead::yup:

I see that no one has mentioned that Snoop and Co Pilot were trying to meet up with Ruf and Joe G. on route to the dealership. Snoop and Ruf couldn't even find each other to begin with. :confused::hysterical2: Maps, directions, route numbers? :shrug: Who needs them? :banghead: These three were too funny. Me, I'm just listening to the phone calls back and forth between them. :hysterical:

Little to say we finally all find each. I took a few pics and vids of Ruf and Joe doing fly bys in the Rufstang. Should be some nice video.

We stopped at a rest stop along the way to actually meet each other and trade up some riders. Oh, and lets not mention who we ran into there. My Mom! What the heck? She'd left some 45 minutes or so before us with some of her friends headed for Myrtle Beach, SC. So Mom got to meet another GT500 owner. Mom's met more of Bill's friends from this forum than most of the other forum members have met each other.

So back to our journey towards the dealership. Snoop with Joe G. as co pilot and Ruf having the actual Co Pilot (me) seated beside him. What a bunch we all were. That's another story to be told as we go I'm sure. Snoop was giving Joe a really nice exciting ride to enjoy while I was trying to tape some of it from the passenager seat of the Rufstang. Shot way too much video for your viewing pleasure I'm sure.

Upon entering the dealership parking lot you could see Joe's excitement going into overload. I'll leave the rest of this story to be told by..... :gang:

Gotta go cook some late breakfast.

Joe, nice meeting you and I'm so glad you were able to take delivery of a beautiful GT500. Here's to :beerchug: more safe travel along your way and meeting some more really outstanding GT500 owners.

Enjoy your travels and keep taking lots of pics to share with us all.

Ruf, good seeing you again and sharing the traveling experience in the Rufstand once more. Good show seeing that you were able to have a connection to getting Joe the car.

Now lets try to finish out this post. I just know that this darn thing is going to make me delete most of my smileys. Here we go....

ARRRRGGGG!!!! Now to delete the fun stuff from my post. Dang gone forum!!! I want unlimited smileys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops pic is a little small :hysterical:

...maybe later. :hysterical:

Full Vid and Pic spread later... I'm heading out for a short lunch cruise with 3 Vettes!...be back later. :barf:

:hysterical:

Are you spanking vettes again?

I want to see a pic of Joe and his car.

I will check back tomorrow! :banghead:

Archived